Chapter 14

Thank you so much trishthegiraffe  for supporting this story!! (I think Imma start shouting out the people who vote and comment on this story because you guys really mean the world to me)  (no seriously why do you guys read this?)

PEGGY POV (surprise surprise *breathes in sarcasm*)

I'm just sitting in History, which used to be one of my favorite classes, and guess who comes prancing over. Yippie-Ki-Yay Stephen's here to make my life even worse.

"Hey bitch" He spat while slamming his hands on my desk. I just roll my eyes and ignore him. I'm not in the mood for his bs right now. "Princess~" He cooed and grabbed my hands.

I yanked my hands away from him. "Don't call me that"

"Why? It's not like anyone else will ever love you like I do"

"Oh yes you definitely love me" I snarled. You could probably smell the sarcasm coming off of me.

"Watch your tone Margarita!" He snapped. I flinched. He sounded like my father.

"Daddy...?"
"You little bitch! Don't call me that after you killed her!"
"But-"
"YOU KILLED HER!"
"But Daddy I didn't mean to!"
"WATCH YOUR TONE MARGARITA! YOU KILLED HER AND YOU KNOW IT"

I didn't notice but there were tears streaming down my face as I thought of the memory.

"Leave her alone Stephen" I heard someone say. I look up and saw a familiar redhead... but I can't place his name.

"Why should I Samuel?" Stephen glared at the boy.

"Because you're clearly hurting or upsetting her"

"Do you think I care?"

I stood up and punched Stephen while that other kid distracted him. "But I care"

"Ow!" He stood up so he towered over me. "You little bitch!"

I screamed as he pulled my hair so my feet are off the ground.

"Mr. Rensselaer!" Mr. Washington's voice boomed through the classroom.

Stephen dropped me so I made a hard impact with the ground. Pain shot through my body. "M-Mr. Washington" Stephen nervously smiled.

"What were you doing to Ms. Schuyler?"

The redhead came over and helped me up as Mr. Washington and Stephen continued their conversation.

"Are you ok?" The redhead asked.

"Yeah.... but aren't you the kid who-"

"Yes, Samuel Seabury, I'm guessing you don't really remember me"

"Nope! But thanks for saving me... twice"

"No problem. Friends?" He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Friends"

"Are you alright Ms. Schuyler?" Mr. Washington asked after he took care of Stephen.

"I'm fine!" I chirped.

"Alright" Mr. Washington walked up to the front of the classroom to start the lecture.

Sam sat next to me a we talked for most of the class.

"You're a Schuyler?" Samuel asked once we sat down.

"Yeah, I'm the youngest"

Wow. Forgotten, that's cool.

Shut up thoughts.

Just like everyone else I guess.

Stop. No. Just stop.

"Cool! You and your sisters are really pretty" I looked at him funny for a minute. Was he like crushing on us or just complimenting us, cause most guys are just hitting in my sisters when they say that. Sam realized the way I was staring at him and quickly started talking. "Oh don't worry I'm not hitting on you guys or something! I'm gay"

I laughed and smiled. "Ok"

~Time skip to after classes a few days later~

Me, Maria, and Sam decided to go to the coffee shop on campus. Sam goes to get our drinks and I just sit and talk with Maria. I notice that Laf, Herc, Alex, and John are standing right outside of the shop. Sam comes back with our drinks and hands them to us.

I hand mine back. "Can you hold this for a sec, I gotta do something"

"Alright.." Sam playfully rolls his eyes.

I run outside of the coffee shop and jump onto John's back, luckily he caught me. "Heya Jackie!"

He laughs. It makes my heart do flips. "Hi Pegleg"

"Hey guys" I wave at Alex, Laf, and Herc, still on John's back.

"Are you done?" I hear Maria ask from behind us.

"Yep!" I jump off of John's back and turn to Maria and Sam. "Are we heading to our dorm?"

"Your dorm works with me" Sam shrugs.

"Our dorm it is then" Maria smiles.

"What are you three doing?" Herc questions, raising an eyebrow.

"All three of us take an art class together and we're doing a project" I say. Maria's an art major and me and Sam are just taking that class for fun. We figured we could just work together on the project.

"Well that'll be a disaster if Peggy's doing it" Alex says. Even though he's looking away from me, I can tell he's smirking.

"Hey! I'm pretty good at art!" I yelled.

Bonjour mes amis! Sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to go ahead and publish it. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!