chapter 3 (oh great them)

(y/n) pov
I cautiously ran back into the alley thinking about that Raven hair boy... why would he still give me a
macaroon after I stole from them, maybe their not as bad as I thought they were. I shook my head back and forth trying to get the thought out of my head..."I can't trust humans especially after last time..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself in anger as she walked towards the alley way to go lay down somewhere comfortable to go eat your macaroon, you walked through the alley way but you couldn't help but think someone was watching you. Your ear twitched as you heard a can rolled and stood there silent, your ears twitched moving in other directions trying to locate where the sound is coming from. You heard the sneaky pitter patter of a another pokemon, the Pokemon ran at you but you dodged as they repeatedly try to use quick attack on you, it was a galar zigzagoon who wanted to steal your macaroon. The zigzagoon jumped at you trying to steal the macaroon but you used iron tail slapping them in the face making them hit the trashcan,you ran away before the zigzagoon could get back up. You found a nice box to go eat your macaroon and rest, after (y/n) ate her macaroon and took a nap since she was so tired from all that running.

---

You woke up to see the sun starting to set your stomach growled to the point your stomach started to hurt, that small macaroon didn't really help. You walked out the alleyway and walked to the bakery you went a few days ago but you started to hear three voices two were humans and one was a Meowth and a wobbuffet, you quickly turned around to see them.

 You walked out the alleyway and walked to the bakery you went a few days ago but you started to hear three voices two were humans and one was a Meowth and a wobbuffet, you quickly turned around to see them

You didn't know who they were but you could Sense a bad aura about.
"So what's a cute nickit like you out here?" The Meowth flirted as he held a pokeball behind your back "such a odd looking nickit maybe it's rare?" The blueish purple haired man said. You tilted your head confused at the Meowth's comment but you then you growled and started to back up and then quickly turned around to run but then the woman with the long purple hair said "Meowth use scratch!" The Meowth jumped at you as you ran trying to escape but the Meowth used scratch on you making you yelp in pain and you fell forward hitting your snout, you shakily got up
But the humans and two Pokemon surrounded you making you unable to escape,your eyes started to pool with tears uncontrollable you thought you were a goner until you hears "HEY TEAM ROCKET LEAVE THAT NICKIT ALONE!" (Y/n) along with team  rocket to see the Raven hair boy and the boy with the gray hoodie along with Pikachu and the raboot. "Oh great those twerps!" The Meowth said annoyed. "Well I have the perfect idea!" The purple hair we woman said ,as soon as she said that a pelipper flew by dropping something down onto the ground, it looked a weird gumball machine but instead it had pokeballs instead of gumballs, the blueish purple haired man grabbed the Meowth holding him upside down putting the coin on his head through were the coins go Making the Meowth complain. Two pokeballs came out, when they released the Pokemon out it was a grandbull and a Blaziken ready to attack.

---

"Pikachu use Thunderball!" The Raven haired commanded, the Pikachu used Thunderball hitting both the grandbull and Blaziken,the force of the Thunderball caused dust the fly everywhere giving (y/n) time to run, she ran hiding behind the Raven hair boy's leg, the Raven haired boy looked at you and smiled kindly. "Granbull use ice fang on pikachu!" "Blaziken use flame charge on raboot!" Team rocket commanded the two pokemon, they used ice fang and flame charge fast before Pikachu and raboot could dodged making them both fall back, "ok let's finished and take Pikachu granbull use super fang!" "Blaziken use fire punch!" Team rocket commanded again, before pikachu and raboot was hit (y/n) jumped in front of the both and used iron tail to block granbull and Blaziken's attack, (y/n) stood in front of Pikachu and raboot protecting them and ready to fight. Meowth tried to use scratch but this time you home claws on him making him fall back, you stood their you were at a disadvantage your weak against fairy and fighting which was exactly what granbull and Blaziken are, you knew it will be hard to battle but you didn't care you wanted to help them, Pikachu and raboot managed to get up and stood next to you ready to fight against granbull and Blaziken, pikachu raboot and (y/n) dodged it but then the granbull used fairywind hitting (y/n) making her fall back, (y/n) played there in injured, the Raven haired boy looked back in shock, "Pikachu use electro web" the Raven haired boy commanded, the Pikachu used thunderweb on granbull and Blaziken making them unable to move, "now raboot use double kick!" The boy in the gray hoodie commanded, the raboot used double kicked on granbull and Blaziken making them fall back hitting team rock, "Pikachu use thunderbolt!" Said the Raven haired, the Pikachu used thunderbolt on team rocket making them blast off. The Raven haired boy along with the boy in the gray hoodie along with the pikachu and raboot quickly ran up towards you to see if your ok.

---

Ash pov

I picked up the nickit running to the nearest Pokemon center I hope the nickit will be ok. We got to the pokecenter to give the nickit to nurse joy, nurse joy took the nickit to heal it

--
5 minutes brought to you by wrestling birb and thief fox
---

Nurse joy came back with the nickit on the tray table who was now awake and well before I took the nickit nurse  joy asked "I'm sorry to bother but how come your nickit has a odd colors on it?" Nurse joy politely ask, "u-um no it's not mind I just found it but I'm not sure either" I answered, "hmm well it's still a healthy....but I'm not sure why it's has those colors you possibly might have found a rare!" Nurse joy  explained, my eyes gleamed in excitement could I have caught a rare I thought to myself. I picked up the nickit and went outside a
Where goh Pikachu and raboot was waiting for me, I set the nickit down and bent down to have eye contact with it "if you want you could go back to living in this city" I asked the nickit assuming it didn't want to stay, the nickit shook it's head no and walked towards me sniffing my face, I laughed a little then ask "do you want to join" the nickit made a happy cry so I got out a pokeball and held it in front of the Nickit, the nickit pressed it's paw on the button and went inside of the pokeball, it wiggled three times until it stopped meaning I caught it, I released it out of the pokeball and made a happy cry jumping on my shoulder cuddling along with Pikachu joining in and goh and raboot congratulating me.

 I picked up the nickit and went outside aWhere goh Pikachu and raboot was waiting for me, I set the nickit down and bent down to have eye contact with it "if you want you could go back to living in this city" I asked the nickit assuming it didn't...

(I tried to draw ash QwQ)
I caught a nickit!
---

Yas another chapter bbboooiiisss
(≧▽≦)