chapter 6 (battle time!)

3rd pov

Ash and goh walked through the city looking around in awe from all the posters and the announcer on everyone's screens talking about the battle cup. (Y/n) looked around adoring all the new Pokemon and buildings and ect. When they got there they registered for the battle cup. Goh went into the woods to catch some Pokemon From this region to pass to time before the the torment match up starts. Meanwhile with ash he released all his Pokemon so they can play, ash still had trouble picking his second Pokemon.

---

Ash pov
"Hmm farfetch'd would be good for battle um maybe Gengar oh or maybe Dragonite!" I said to myself Iooked over at (y/n) was by herself curled up in a ball sleeping, "hmm I wonder if (y/n) would like to battle?" I said to mysel, I don't know what moves she can do but all I knew was she is pretty fast. I walked up to her and got on one of my knees, I poked her nose and she woke up with a jolt, when she realized it was me she looked at me courisly. "Hey (y/n) do you want to battle in the tournament cup?" I asked nickit looked at and nodded, I smiled "ok let's train!" I said with enthusiasm. We got ready to battle, I was using Pikachu to battle against (y/n) so I know what moves (y/n) can do so i can remember them for the tournament later. "Ready you two?! I yelled, Pikachu and (y/n) nodded, all my other Pokemon sat they're and watched in curiosity.

---

3rd pov
"Ok Pikachu use electro ball!" Ash commanded Pikachu, "pikachu!(electro ball!)" He said as he used is tail to throw the electro ball, (y/n) dodged it quickly and used sand storm causing a sandstorm around Pikachu "nickit!(sandstorm!)" (Y/n) said as she caused the sand storm. Pikachu couldn't see where you were until he felt a rumble under is paws, he realized you use dig but he didn't have enough time to dodge it and fell backwards. "Can you still fight Pikachu?" Ash asked, Pikachu nodded as he got back up goh came back with raboot just in time to see the battle continuing. "Pikachu use quick attack" Pikachu ran towards (y/n) using quick attack on her ,(y/n) used quick attack also dodging his attack, "iron tail!" Ash said, Pikachu quickly used iron tail on (y/n) taking her by surprise. (Y/n) fell on the ground, but got back up with the perfect plan to win this battle first move!"nickit (hone claws)" (y/n) said as she use hone claws on pikachu making fall back, next move! "Nickit (attract!)" (Y/n) said as she cutely winked sending hearts at Pikachu surrounding him. Pikachu's eyes into hearts as he started to spin around saying gibberish, and now for the finale! (Y/n) causally skipped over and used draining kiss kissing Pikachu on the cheek. Raboot, Gengar, Dragonite, riolu farfetch'd watched in shock and jealousy that Pikachu got kiss instead of them even though it was draining kiss ,the kiss making Pikachu's face turn complete red before he fell down with swirls in his eyes his face still read

 Raboot, Gengar, Dragonite, riolu farfetch'd watched in shock and jealousy that Pikachu got kiss instead of them even though it was draining kiss ,the kiss making Pikachu's face turn complete red before he fell down with swirls in his eyes his fac...

"Woah (y/n) is pretty strong..." Goh said to ash. "Nickit nick (it's not strength it's just strategy)" (y/n) proudly said. Ash return his Pokemon back in their pokeballs and went to the pokecenter. After Pikachu got healed they left the Pokemon center, Pikachu couldn't look (y/n) in the eye, Everytime he even glanced at her his face would heat up. Goh looked at his phone "hey ash look the tournament match up has started!" Goh said as he showed ash his phone. "Ok let's go!" Ash said excitedly as the both ran to were the tournament will be held at.

---
12 minutes later
---

When ash and goh got their they saw so many people ready to battle in the tournament. First up ash was going up against another trainer. "Ok pikachu I chose you!" Ash said as Pikachu ran onto the battlefield, the opposing trainer sent out their alola Vulpix. "Pikachu use thunderbolt!" Pikachu commanded, Pikachu aiming it at the Vulpix making her fall back, "now Vulpix use ice beam repeatedly!", Vulpix used ice beam at Pikachu repeatedly until the ice beam hit him making him fall back, "ok pikachu use iron tail!" Pikachu ran to Vulpix using iron tail on her making her fall to her side. "Vulpix use moon blast!" The trainer said "Vulpix!(moon blast!)" Vulpix yelled as she use moon blast "dodge it quick!" Ash quickly said, Pikachu dodged it "now quick attack!" Ash said. Pikachu ran towards the Vulpix hitting her making her fall on onto the battlefield ground with swirls in her eyes. The trainer returned his Vulpix back in her pokeball and took out his servine.
"Ok servine use leaf tornado!" Servine used leaf tornado hitting Pikachu Making him fall backward on the ground but quickly got back up. "Now Pikachu use iron tail" Pikachu used iron tail hitting servine, servine struggled getting back up he managed to stand up still able to battle, "now use thunderbolt" ash commanded , the thunder bolt hit the servine making him faint. "ASH AND PIKACHU WINS AND WILL BE GOING ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" the announcer yelled in the microphone. Next it was goh and raboot's turn to battle

*After the goh raboot and Beedrill battle*

Both ash and goh went on to the next round going against other trainers. goh won the first round but sadly lost the second round but he would gladly still cheer ash on at the side lines. Meanwhile Pikachu was winning battles left and right until the got to the last round of the tournament, Pikachu had some beat marks and he wasn't sure if he'll be able to win the last round but he might as well try. Pikachu managed to defeat the trainers espurr and know sent out her Espeon. "Now Espeon use swift!" The trainer commanded, the Espeon used swift hitting Pikachu making him faint. Ash and (y/n) ran towards pikachu, ash picked up Pikachu and looking at (y/n) "ready (y/n)?!" Ash asked her, (y/n) nodded ready to battle especially since she has a advantage since dark types are strong against physic ash ran back to his spot on the battlefield. Pikachu woke up and jumped off Ash's arm stood a next to him cheering him on. As (y/n) stood on the battlefield the audience looked at (y/n) courisly admiring her shiny colors mixed with her common colors. "Ok Espeon psybean!", "Espeon!(psybean!) Espeon said as she used it "(y/n) use dig!!" (Y/n) dodged it in time digging into the ground, "don't let that nickit hit you run around the field!" The trainer told her Espeon, the Espeon ran around the field but then, as she was running she fell forward and (y/n) came back up the surface. "nice work (y/n)!" Ash told (y/n), "now Espeon use swift!" Espeon jumped up and used swift trying to hit (y/n) but the "(y/n) uses protect" (y/n) put her small paw up creating a bluish green barrier stopping swift. The Barrier disappeared "(y/n) use attract" ash commanded, (y/n) winked causing hearts to spin around Espeon. Espeon's eyes turned into hearts and she started stumbling around. "Ok (y/n) draining kiss!" Ash said. (Y/n) skipped over to Espeon giving her a kiss on the cheek Making her blush uncontrollably and she fainted. "(Y/N) WON THE BATTLE WHICH MEANS ASH,(Y/N) AND PIKACHU WINS THE GOLDEN CUP!!" The audience including goh and raboot cheered on for them. Everyone kept cheering as ash received a dozen of golden fruits.

---
After leaving
---

"You guys are amazing!" Goh said along raboot making a happy cry agreeing. "Pikachu!(you did amazing (y/n)!" (Y/n) smiled proudly. "nickit kit kit!(Thanks Pikachu you did amazing too!)" (Y/n) replied making Pikachu blush as Pikachu and (y/n) was resting on ash's shoulder and head Ash's stomach growled "well let's get something to eat!" Ash said as he ran, (y/n) jumped of his shoulder running to the nearest bakery with ash,goh and raboot followed.
----

Author's note:Yas another chapter Yas!