chapter 7 (the raikou search!)

3rd pov
It was about three days since the golden torment and the group was exploring around in the hoenn region, (y/n) looked in awe of all the pokemon. Later they went to one of the cities,as they walked (y/n) picked up the scent of delicious scones, she looked to see a bakery.
(Y/n) ran towards the bakery door into happily with ash,pikachu,goh and raboot followed behind her. "(Y/n) slow down!" Ash said chasing after the small fox Pokemon. Ash and the rest of the group stopped when (y/n) stopped. (Y/n)'s mouth watered from the sight and smells of the delicious bakery food, ash sighed and he felt his stomach growled as well, they might as well get something to eat since they're already there, Ash and goh ordered scones and ate outside at a table, (y/n) happily ate the scones her tail swishing back and forth with delight.

Goh looked at his phone currently seeing if they're was any tournaments

Goh looked at his phone currently seeing if they're was any tournaments.After eating they left to go to a clearing for some battle training, (y/n) rested her head on paws as she watched pikachu and raboot battled. (Y/n) sighed clearly bored, after the battle was over goh got a notification on his phone. "Hey ash there has been sightings of one of the johto legendaries raikou may be showing up in kanto,maybe we can see or even catch it!" Goh told ash. Ash got excited "that would be so awesome!!" Ash said excitedly, so off they got on a train and left the hoenn region to back to the kanto region to try to find raikou. (Y/n) sat on ash's lap a next to pikachu, she looked at the window in deep thought, thinking about if they could actually see the legendary raikou. (Y/n) was in deep thought until she heard pikachu trying to get her attention, "hey (y/n)?" Pikachu asked finally getting her attention, "yeah?" (Y/n) asked looking over at him "are you excited about trying to find raikou?" Pikachu asked, "yeah!" (Y/n) replied smiling, pikachu blushed slightly.

---

Pikachu pov
I felt my face blush slightly, I don't think I can deny it anymore I think I'm starting to have a crush on (y/n), I saw (y/n) yawn and moved away from the window and she layed a next to me curled up in a ball my face blushed more , I smiled slightly from her cuteness I looked over to see raboot glare at me in jealousy, I glared back at him in annoyance.

---
4 hours later
---

The plane lands in kanto, ash and goh grab their bags with their pokemon following them. They got on a bus to get to professor cerise's lab. "Hello ash and gig I'm guessing you've returned because of raikou?" Cerise asked. "Yeah we heard that it might be appearing so we want to hopefully see it and maybe even catch it!!" Ash replied. "Well you guys have fun but be careful when you're looking for raikou it is a legendary after all" cerise informed. Ash and goh lefted the lab and started walk to the closest pokemon center. As they walked to the pokemon center they saw a lot more people there then usual. Goh looked at his phone looking at the notifications "it says that raikou might be showing up around here let's start looking!" Goh said excitedly and started to look around. They started to look around looking for raikou but so far with no luck, (y/n) and pikachu was sniffing around trying to see if they could find raikou. They kept looking until they saw a thunder shock almost hit them, everyone looked to see raikou emerge from the lush forest. "Ok pikachu, (y/n) are you two ready!?" Ash asked his two pokemon with excitement. Pikachu and (y/n) nodded getting ready to battle the electric type legendary. Goh sent out raboot to help him in the battle, lucky no one else saw raikou so it was just ash and goh vs raikou.

---

"Ok pikachu use iron tail and (y/n) use night slash!" Ash commanded. Pikachu tried to get close enough to raikou so he could hit it but It counter pikachu's attack. while raikou was distracted (y/n) charged at it trying to use night slash on it but it noticed her and dodged the night slash quickly, (y/n) fell on the ground. Raikou used thunder fang bitting pikachu, pikachu fell back but got up quickly. "Raboot use double kick!" Goh said, raboot ran towards raikou managing to kick raikou but it didn't look like it has must affect on it. The raikou used charge beam hitting raboot hitting raboot Making him fall back in pain. (Y/n) growled to slightly ready to attack the raikou. " (Y/n) use dig!" Ash commanded, (y/n) digged through the ground digging her way towards raikou. "Pikachu use electro ball!" Ash said. Pikachu used electro ball at raikou but it dodged while it was distracted (y/n) emerged from the ground and hit raikou with iron tail. The raikou got hit and it backed up slightly but was quickly hit again by raboot's double kick. The raikou started to get angry and used thunder wave on pikachu, (y/n) and raboot making them all fall back onto the gtound. (Y/n) shakily got up, "(y/n) are you ok can you still battle?" Ash worriedly ask, (y/n) nodded getting into a battle stance. The raikou attacked (y/n) and pikachu with thunderfang making them to weak to battle. The raikou ran back into the forest before ash and goh could do anything. "(Y/n) and pikachu are you two are ok?!" Ash asked as he picked up his two injured pokemon.

---

Ash,goh,pikachu,(y/n) and raboot heard a laugh behind them. They all turned around.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) looked shocked but she felt as anger built up in her she recognize that voice all too well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NICKIT!(YOU!)" (Y/n) growled in anger.
---

(Finally a new page also cliffhanger !!OwO)