chapter 5 (the sinnoh region!)

3rd pov
(Y/n) was playing with riolu and sobble getting to know them both, you noticed a girl who looked like she may be the daughter of professor cerise, she also had a yamper with her.

3rd pov(Y/n) was playing with riolu and sobble getting to know them both, you noticed a girl who looked like she may be the daughter of professor cerise, she also had a yamper with her

"Hey chloe!" Hop said, chole waved to ash,hop and her father, chole noticed you and looked at you curiously, as soon as yamper he ran over to you excitedly. "OMG HI IM YAMPER WHATS YOUR NAME?!?" Yamper asked as her ran around you in circles. You were startled but calmed down as you watch him run around, chloe walked to you and bend down to have eye contact with you, "hey goh did you catch this Nickit?" Chloe asked curiously, "no ash caught her" goh replied playing with butterfree, "yeah and she's this rare thing called a part shiny that is a Pokemon thats born with it's common colors and their shiny colors!!" Ash excitedly explained, "woah that explains the odd color's" chole said impressed. Goh's phone made a ding song meaning he got a notification, he pulled out the phone out of his pocket, "hey ash look there's a tournament called battle gold cup winner gets to win a golden fruits in the sinnoh region! Ash we should sign up!" Goh said, ash eyes gleamed in excitement "YEAH THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME LETS DO IT!!" ash said so excitedly. "Yeah but we can only choose two pokemon I'll choose raboot and Beedrill!" Ash didn't know which pokemon he would choose but he would probably figure it out later are when the were at the tournament. Ash and goh trained with their pokemon until it got dark.

---

Goh and ash returned all their pokemon and went back inside professor cerise's laboratory, chloe and yamper already went to bed, pikachu and (y/n) ran inside goh and ash room that had a nice comfortable "ok (y/n) time to for you go back to your pokeball" ash said as he held (y/n)'s pokeball, he toss the pokeball to (y/n) but she quickly wacked it back with her tail we to ash, ash caught it confused and toss it back and again (y/n) wacked it right back at ash. Goh and pikachu watched as ash and (y/n) played catch with the pokeball, (y/n) wacked it again but ash didn't have enough time to catch and it his nose. "OUCH!" Ash said in pain holding his nose slightly red, (y/n) made a mischievous giggle that made Pikachu blush a little, "I guess (y/n) also doesn't like going in the pokeball like Pikachu" ash sighed, "nickit nick kit.... nickit (I don't like going in pokeballs....not after last time)" you mumbled the last part of what you were saying no one could hear. you jumped on the bed next to pikachu and stretched, goh layed in his bed drifting off to sleep. Ash sighed understanding (y/n) won't go in her pokeball, he got in his bed putting his covers over himself, (y/n) and pikachu layed on ash cuddling together to be warm making Pikachu blush.

---

Pikachu pov
"OMG IM TRYING TO SLEEP BUT I CANT IM BLUSHING SO MUCH (Y/N) IS RIGHT NEXT TO MEET SHE'S SO WARM AND CUDDLY I- I THINK IM STARTING TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HER... JUST CALM DOWN PIKACHU YOU JUST MET" I thought to myself forcing myself to sleep for tommorow's golden cup

---

The next day chloe already went to school and yamper was with her mom waiting for her to come back
.goh ash and pikachu woke up but they saw that (y/n) is still asleep so they let her rest some more before they have to leave to go to the sinnoh region they brushed their teeth and change into their journeying outfits went to the kitchen to see mr mime had already set up food and plates, silverware and cups for them, ash and pikachu mouths watered from all the delicious food on the plates and started to dig in, goh released raboot from his pokeball so he can eat some of delicious food. Meanwhile with (y/n) she woke up and stretched and smelled delicious food, she quickly ran into the kitchen hungry. When she got in the kitchen no one noticed her walk in she quickly scurried under the table she wanted to cause a little mischief , (y/n) noticed ash pick up a blue Berry muffin and quickly snatched it so fast with her tail that ash didn't notice and bit into air he looked confused and cautiously grabbed another muffin, (y/n) giggled to herself as she ate the delicious muffin. Next (y/n) noticed goh had a cream cheese bagle on his plate.(Me:thoses are delicious uwu)
She quickly snatched the bagel of his plate without him noticing, he reached out to grab the bagel but then realizing he grabbed nothing,he looked around confused but shrugged it off and grabbed another bagle. (Y/n) sat under the table giggling mischievously to her self as she ate the cream cheese bagel until she heard, "and what do you think your doing?" She turned around quickly to see raboot glaring at you, "uhhh" you said not knowing what to say to him, you sprinted and he chased you, "huh (y/n) when did you wake up" ash asked even though he knew he couldn't understand you, "she must have stole my bagel!" Goh said realizing, "and my blueberry muffin!" Ash said, as (y/n) kept running ash grabbed her picking her up, "*sighs* stop stealing others food (y/n)..." Ash sweatdropped, (y/n) stuck her tongue out at ash. "Looks like that Nickit of your's is quite the mischievous one huh ash?" Professor cerise said as he walked further the kitchen holding a cup of coffee. Cerise took a sip of his coffee "so what's on the agenda today ash and goh?" He asked, "were going to the sinnoh region to battle in the golden cup!" Ash said, "yeah the winner get golden fruits!" Goh added. "Well that's sound great, goh I hope you catch some new Pokemon and I hope you two do well in this tournament!" Cerise happily said.

---

After ash,goh, pikachu and (y/n) they headed to the airport. They got on heading to the sinnoh region. When they got there they got off the the plane they went to the train station and got on the golden cup was being held in jubilife city, they sitting in their seats. (y/n) stared outside seeing all the Pokemon that are native to this region her tail wagging in excitement, raboot couldn't help but stare at the adorable gleam in your eyes.

---

Raboot pov
I lovely sighed admiring (y/n) she's so cute I felt someone glaring at me and realized it was pikachu who was glaring at me, I glared back I hope he didn't like her because I want also like her.

---

3rd pov
The train stopped to jubilife city Pikachu and (y/n) jumped onto Ash's shoulder, when they got off the train they saw lots posters and announcements about the golden cup pikachu (y/n) and raboot made happy cries, ash smiled "OK GOLDEN CUP HERE WE COME!".

3rd povThe train stopped to jubilife city Pikachu and (y/n) jumped onto Ash's shoulder, when they got off the train they saw lots posters and announcements about the golden cup pikachu (y/n) and raboot made happy cries, ash smiled "OK GOLDEN CUP H...

---