halloween special!

3rd pov

"YAY TODAY IS HALLOWEEN!" ash said excitedly in the kitchen as mr.mime gently put food table, pikachu made a cry meaning he was as excited as ash, goh sighed and so did (y/n). Goh looked on his phone for any notifications, his eyes lit up in excitement "THEIRS A PARADE HAPPENING IN SAFFORN CITY AND THEIRS A RUMOR THAT THE POKEMON VICTINI MAY SHOW UP AT THE PARADE!"goh said now excited at the thought of seeing the victory mythical pokemon. It was indeed finally halloween, ash and goh was now excited for the halloween parade that is happening in safforn city along with trick or treating, ash was going to dress up as a gyarados, goh was going to dress up as a charizard, pikachu was going to dress up as mimikyu, (y/n) was going to dress up as a pirate,goh was going to dress up as new, raboot was going to dress up as a cinderace, ash and goh released the rest of their pokemon teams so they could pick a Halloween costume. Ash and pikachu was already dressed in their costumes now it was (y/n)'s turn to change into her outfit.

It was a large pirate captains hat in (your favorite color 2) with two large feathers in light (your favorite color ) on the side of the hat, you wore a poncho with a ribbon in the middle and a small fake gem with in the middle of the ribbon in (y...

It was a large pirate captains hat in (your favorite color 2) with two large feathers in light (your favorite color ) on the side of the hat, you wore a poncho with a ribbon in the middle and a small fake gem with in the middle of the ribbon in (your favorite color), it had a wavey like design on the poncho in white and at the bottom was (your favorite color 2) lacing you also had a bandana in (your favorite color 2) wrapped around your tail. You smiled proudly adjusting her outfit slightly, pikachu blushed brightly when he saw you. Everyone was now dressed in their halloween costumes, all the Pokemon in the rest of team blushed at the sight of (y/n). "Ok everyone let's have a great halloween!", Ash picked you up to have eye contact with you "and NO stealing..." Ash said to you, you stuck your tongue at ash "nickit... (whatever...)" (Y/n) relied rolling her eyes in annoyance, (y/n) jumped into ash's shoulder ready for trick or treating. Ash and goh along with their pokemon went to as many doors as they could to get so much candy and treats. (Y/n) was enjoying halloween with them since she hasn't celebrated like this in quiet awhile, the way she celebrated when she was still a wild in the city in galar she would steal the halloween treats from as many cafes she could get. They all noticed the decorations around the city for upcoming parade, "pikachu pika pika!(I can't wait for the parade to start)" pikachu said resting on ash's shoulder looking around, (y/n) nodded agreeing with pikachu as she ate a lollipop from ash's trick or treat pumpkin bucket while ash wasn't looking.

---

It was now dark and the parade was starting and people in their halloween costumes along with their Pokemon. Everyone watched most cheering as they watched people in amazing costumes with their pokemon and some parade floats walking down the street waving and tossing things like bead necklaces tiny pokemon plushies. People cheered watching the amazing parade floats of ghost type pokemon like gengar, chandelure, banette,frillish and more ghost type pokemon floats. (Y/n) was honestly really enjoying the parade, pikachu looked over at (y/n), he felt blush rise in his cheeks, he may enjoyed the halloween parade but he also enjoyed being around you. Some one yelled out "LOOK!" and pointed at the sky,as everyone looked up they could see the faint seen of the small mythical pokemon victini flying of the festival! A great deal of trainers started to chase after victini with their pokemon following after them. "COME ON ASH WE HAVE TO GO AFTER IT!" Goh yelled returning all his pokemon but raboot to their pokeballs running after victini with raboot following him, "let's go guys!" Ash said returning his pokemon but (y/n) and pikachu back to their pokeballs then ran after goh, pikachu and (y/n) jumped off of ash's shoulder running trying to keep their eyes on victini. People that wanted to try to catch or at least battle victini left the parade while mostly everyone else in the city stayed in the parade.

---

Trainers started commanding their pokemons attacks to fight victini, but victini dodged pass it like it was nothing. "Pikachu use electro ball and (y/n) use honeclaws!"  Ash commanded, pikachu used electro ball but victini dodged it and also dodged (y/n)s honeclaws, "raboot use flamecharge!" Goh commanded, raboot jumped up trying to use flamecharge on victini but it dodged it. Victini dodged moves from the different pokemon and their trainers throwing pokeballs at it trying to catch it. It was two distracted by them that it didn't see the net dropping down to catch it. The next was attached to a rope and the rope was attached to a hot air balloon. Everyone looked up to see it was team
Rocket, "TEAM ROCKET!" ash said annoyed, the did they're typical "prepare for trouble" speech as victini tried to break free from the net bit couldn't, "let victini go!!" Goh yelled, Meowth snickered and replied "no can do twerps!". "Raboot use ember and aim it at the rope!" Goh said. Raboot as close as he could to the rope and startedused ember on the rope trying to burn it as fast as he could, Meowth was about climb of the rope to stop raboot from trying to save victini but then, "(y/n) use attract!" Ash said, (y/n) used attract on Meowth making his eyes turn in hearts and he fell back into the hot air balloon basket. "Ok now pikachu use thunderbolt ash commanded, pikachu used thunderbolt on the hot air balloon making the rope break and team rocket blasted off again. People helped victini out of the net, it smiled and waved by as it flew away. Goh squealed in delight "OMG WE JUST MET VICTINI!" he said happily and raboot made a happy cry, "awesome halloween!" Ash said, pikachu and (y/n) made a happy cry agreeing.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN KANTO!