chapter 8 (YOU!...)

Warning:feels Q^Q

---

3rd pov
(Y/n) couldn't believe what she was seeing, she started to growl in anger at who the team saw laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was her old trainer elliott (no offense to anyone named elliott).
Elliott had dark blue hair with purple eyes, he wore a coat and black pants.

 elliott finally stopped laughing, "I see you found my old nickit" elliott said

elliott finally stopped laughing, "I see you found my old nickit" elliott said. Ash looked at him and slight confusion but thought maybe he lost her? "Oh sorry was (y/n) your nickit, sorry I didn't know..." Ash apologize. Elliott laughed again "the name is elliott and no I didn't loose her I left her back In the city, she was to weak to be in my team" elliott said rolling his eyes. Ash and goh looked at elliott in disbelief, (y/n) looked at him growling angrily, pikachu tried his best to calm (y/n) down while glaring at elliott. "How could you just abandon your pokemon like that!?" Ash yelled. "she was to weak and plus she isn't even a full shiny, she's just a freak of nature!" Elliott replied, (y/n) had enough and jumped off of ash to be bite elliott. Before she could elliott released a certain pokemon (y/n) knew all too well also. "Thievul thievul?(Well well look what we have here,still as weak as ever (y/n))?" (Y/n) growled "nickit nickit...(don't you dare speak to me...)" (Y/n) replied to the pokemon. His name was ebony(no offense to anyone named ebony), HE was the shiny nickit that elliott replaced YOU with and abandoned YOU. Ebony was no longer a nickit anymore he evolved into a thievul. (Y/n) didn't want to ever see ebony and elliott ever again, they left her back in the city to fend for herself and now they have the audacity to insult her?!

---

"How can you just abandon your pokemon!" Ash yelled back, ash had Pokemom that was abandoned by previous trainers like his charizard,his infernape,his pignite and his gengar. He hates it when people just abandoned their pokemon as if they are nothing but trash. (Y/n) and ebony growled at each other trying to make the other back down but neither did.

Elliott chuckled, "fine if you really think (y/n) is such a great pokemon meet me in the battlefields tommorow at 3 pm if your tough enough

Elliott chuckled, "fine if you really think (y/n) is such a great pokemon meet me in the battlefields tommorow at 3 pm if your tough enough...let's go ebony" elliott said walking away, before ebony walked away with elliott he kicked dirt and dust into (y/n)'s face,Ebony walked away with elliott laughing as (y/n) coughed from the dust and dirt. (Y/n) watched elliott and ebony growling,as the walked far enough were they couldn't be seen (y/n) started to pace back and forth, she was so angry. Ash picked up (y/n) and gently pet her head to try to calm her down but it barely helped (y/n) jumped out of ash's arm and ran into the forest right now she didn't care if she would encounter and larger pokemon or even raikou she just wanted to be by her self for a moment. Ash,goh,pikachu and raboot ran after (y/n), the looked around "oh no where's (y/n)?!" Ash said looking around in the bushes. They kept looking until ash saw shiny and non shiny Nickit fur on top a tree and the sound of whimpering. They looked up to see (y/n) curled up in a ball, the saw tears going down her face, pikachu climbed up the tree making (y/n) yelp in surprise. "Pikachu pika!(don't worry (y/n) we'll help you train so you can beat those jerks!" Pikachu said, (y/n) sighed softly and nodded her head agreeing with the plan. They both jumped of the tree branch and landed on ash's shoulders. "Are you ok (y/n)?" Ash said, "nickit...(I'm fine...) (Y/n) replied.