Chapter 1 (1/2)

Su Ruan Ruan knew that she would not live long.

    As a female character who pushed the male protagonist into the pile of zombies, no matter how she struggled, her fate was to be pinched to death by the male protagonist like an ant.

    Of course, he have to play with her  before squeezing her to death.

    But it doesn't matter.

    Because she knew that she was going to die soon.

    Rather than being cut into pieces by the male lead abruptly, Su Ruan Ruan would rather die early.

    "Ruan Ruan, even if you are hungry, you can't take sleeping pills." The male lead squatted in front of Su Ruan Ruan, his cool and handsome face was gentle and delicate. He was wearing a camouflage uniform, tall with long legs, wide shoulders and narrow waist. On his back was a tattered old school bag.

    The cloth is thin, and the shape of the thing inside the bag can be vaguely seen.

    Su Ruan Ruan knew that it was an axe.

    This man, relying on an axe, was rampant in the last days, and became the master of this world without three views.

    A gentle and handsome man, holding an axe and hacking people everywhere... Su Ruan Ruan said  that the author may have some weird thinking.

    Three days ago, Su Ruan Ruan entered this doomsday story called "Rebirth of the Dominator".

    The male and female masters are reborn and came back, join forces and dominate the last days.

    This is a touching, extreme love story of survival that we can be together in a disaster! Although the author did not clarify the relationship between the male and female leads, can there be pure brotherhood between a man and a woman?

    At least at that time, Su Ruan Ruan was form a CP with those two.

    But Su Ruan Ruan never expected that one day, she would actually be able to transmigrated in a novel.

    If it weren't for the embarrassing status, the harsh environment, the bad personality of the original owner of this body, and the male protagonist being too cruel, Su Ruan Ruan would definitely be happy. Not everyone can transmigrated in a novel.

    But now, she was so scared that she burst into tears.

    The role that Su Ruan Ruan plays in the book is the male protagonist's first love, that is, the male protagonist's first girlfriend.

    And the man squatting in front of her is called Lu Shiming, and he is the male lead of this book.

    Lu Shiming's looks are not bad.

    He is gentle and handsome.

    It is like the moon that hangs in the sky in the autumn, and the little white snow  in winter.

    Clean without a trace of dust.

    But such a male protagonist, immediately, immediately after being reborn, became a super big psycho! 

    The whole book, described  the cruelty of the doomsday, the warmth of the doomsday, a cold world, all do not matter in front of the hero! This is clearly a perverted daily routine of a black bellied demon who pretended to be a weak chicken in the last days!

    And according to the statement in the book.

    The body she is wearing now, which is Lu Shiming's fake white moonlight, pushed the male lead into the pile of zombies in order to protect herself before he reborn.

    Su Ruan Ruan: QAQ.

    When Lu Shiming returned from rebirth, she was the first to be cleaned up.

    The male lead's brutality is comparable to that of a Godzilla monster.

    Su Ruan Ruan decided to died on her own, absolutely not injuring a finger of the male lead.

    So she swallowed half a bottle of sleeping pills.

    Although the male lead is very cruel, it doesn't matter, she is about to die soon.

    A happy smile appeared on Su Ruan Ruan's face.

    But the male lead slowly said: "Fortunately, this bottle of sleeping pills is fake and made of flour."

    Su Ruan Ruan:? ? ?

    Hey, no, she got it from a regular pharmacy. Hey, look at the manufacturer above...

    "Come on, drink water."

    The man pinched Su Ruan Ruan's soft jaw and poured water into her mouth.

    Su Ruan Ruan softly chirped, thought it was sweet, so she hold it and wanted to take a few more mouthfuls, but then was stopped by the male lead.

    "The water is in short supply now, so we need to save a little drink. When we get to the nearby survival area, we will have hope."

    Su Ruan Ruan looked at the bottle of water pitifully, and was still immersed in the fact that she had taken the fake medicine. In pain.

    Su Ruan Ruan knew that when the male protagonist Lu Shiming was reborn, he accidentally got his own space. In the future, it will stimulate powerful and unique abilities in this world.

    Su Ruan Ruan remembered that there was everything in the hero's space.

    It is a paradise.

    Most importantly, there is a spiritual spring inside.

    Even if he only have one breath left, just soak for a night, and he will be alive and kicking the next day.

    Su Ruan Ruan thought, she might not be able to drink it in her life.

    Thinking of this, she could only lick the water stains on her lips for comfort.

    ...