21(2)

Duan Zhen's matter came to an end.

    While managing the coal area, Ni Yang was still searching for her sister's whereabouts.

    Su Ruan Ruan led the zombie dog and the little dog to walk with Lu Shiming in the coal area idly.

    Xiao Yu is distributing supplies to everyone.

    He brought back many good things from outside.

    "Miss Su, please help me take care of the baby Xiao."

There were a lot of people at the scene, and Xiao Yu entrusted baby Xiao to Su Ruan Ruan , who was gnawing pickled chicken feet behind him.

    Xiao Yu found that Baby Xiao would be extremely quiet when he was next to Su Ruan Ruan, even if he was hungry, he would not make any aggressive behavior.

    "Okay."

    Su Ruan Ruan tied Baby Xiao and ran away with the two dogs.

    The coal area returned to calm.

    The area began to prosper again.

    Su Ruan Ruan glanced at the dog chain that was worn on the zombie dog's neck with only a layer of leather left, wondering if it should be replaced.

    But dog chains are hard to find. After all, even people can’t eat enough now, so who would keep pets?

    Su Ruan Ruan took the dog for a long walk, but still couldn't find it.

    Suddenly, the zombie dog beside her began to bark.

    The people around got scared and moved away.

    Now, if you are bitten by this kind of mad dog, let alone a compensation, you don’t even know where to get the rabies vaccine.

    Su Ruan Ruan was led by the zombie dog and saw a fat man bullying a little boy.

    It's a little boy, but it's not too young.

    It looks like he should be fifteen or six years old.

    But because of the malnutrition of most people in the last days, you will believed that he is only ten years old.

    The young boy's feet slipped and staggered, dragged to the corner by the man, and pressed to the ground.

    The rotten clothes on his body were torn apart, revealing a thin and skinny body.

    Although the little boy's face is a bit dirty, you can tell that he is a beautiful child.

    In the last days, the survival rate of women decreases rapidly, and beautiful boys like young boys are more popular.

    The fat man greedily pulled the boy's pants.

    The teenager resisted desperately.

    The zombie dog beside Su Ruan Ruan barked, almost rushing out.

    But someone is faster than a dog.

    Su Ruan Ruan saw Lu Shiming step forward blankly and pinched the fat man's neck.

    This is a remote corner.

    No one is around.

    When the man strode past, his figure was fast.

    His eyes were dark and dangerous. It was like being caught in an extreme nightmare for no reason. Blood faintly scattered around the black pupil, gloomy and terrible.