55

Chapter 55 (2/2)

She heard that on the same day, half of the girls died of sorrow, and half of the girls fell under Su Ruan Ruan's appearance.

    Those girls who finally witnessed Professor Lu's wife's true beauty all said who says that the goddess is not good-looking? It's no wonder she was like by Professor Lu.

    On the corridor, Lu Shiming carried Su Ruan Ruan all the way to the office, and then locked the door.

    Su Ruan Ruan:? ? ?

    Lu Shiming held her with one hand, swept down the things on the desk with the other, and then pressed Su Ruan Ruan on it.

    Behind her is a cold desktop, and in front of her is a hot man. Facing this dangerous movement, Su Ruan Ruan listened to the loud voices outside and swallowed hard, "I, I had leg pain when I stood just now..."

The man gently said, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't affect my work."

    Su Ruan Ruan: QAQ was turned over and over in the middle of the day. Was been eaten alive.

    ...

    Lost and he didn't know where to go, Lu Jiantou stared at the little zombie girl in front of him, saying that the enemy would not move, I would not move, and I would run as soon as the enemy moved.

    The little zombie girl raised her hand towards Lu Jiantou.

    Lu Jiantou immediately opened his eyes, "Dad said, treat zombies with confidence!"

    Jiantou suddenly shot, and his chubby little hand slashed towards the little zombie girl, and then he was bitten.

    "Waaahhh..." Lu Jiantou let out a tragic cry.

    The little zombie who was suddenly attacked loosened him and barked her teeth fiercely.

    With tears on Lu Jiantou's face, he knelt down in front of the girl pitifully, said in milky voice: "Mom said, whe the situation is stronger than humans, we must learn to kneel. Send you a little flower, don’t bite Me, woooo..."

The little zombie tilted her head to look at the little white flower in the palm of Lu Jiantou and carefully stretched out her hand to pick it up.

    The small white flowers are beautiful and delicate, exuding a delicate sweet fragrance. This kind of flower is everywhere in the last days, but the little zombie has never smelled such a fragrance.

    She opened her small mouth and ate the flowers.

    Lu Jiantou patted his clothes and stood up, "My father has a lot of them. If you want to eat, please follow me to find Dad." Dad will definitely cut her into 18 pieces. Lu Jiantou thought proudly.

    The little zombie tilted her head and walked  with Lu Jiantou. Suddenly, several little boys ran up ahead. At a glance, they saw the little zombie behind Lu Jiantou and immediately shouted.

    "She is a zombie! Hurry up and kill her!"

    "Zombies will bite people! It's a bad guy! Hurry up and kill her!"

The  little boys rushed over, punching and kicking the little zombie.

    The little zombie was too young to fight back against so many little boys. Even biting is useless, because now everyone is vaccinated as soon as they are born.

    Looking at the big boy who was picking up a big rock and was about to hit the little zombie, Lu Jiantou suddenly twisted his chubby butt and knocked the little boy aside.