40(2)

"Su Ruan Ruan! Come here! It's about to start!"

    Su Ruan Ruan's little sister Li Ruan Ruan called  her.

    This is a small town in the southern survival area. Although it is not rich and honorable, everyone has a very smooth life.

    The streets are busy and lively.

    Su Ruan Ruan held her small flower basket and squeezed into the crowd, curling her neck and looking around.

    Today is the annual Goddess Festival.

    The square was full of people who came to offer tribute and pay homage to the goddess.

    She heard that this goddess is so popular because of the catastrophe that almost destroyed mankind five years ago.

    At that time, the world was dim, everything was eclipsed, and the supernaturalists were in dire straits, and when they were about to madly die, the goddess who wore a goddess skirt, which is now a very popular white skirt, fell from the sky and defeated the devil who intended to destroy the world..

    Then use the Goddess's Flower Scattering skill to rejuvenate the earth and relieve the supernaturalists who were almost killed by the devil's trick.

    She heard that this woman,the goddess,, first name was Ruan Ruan, last name Su.

    It's the same as her name.

    But now there are many people called Ruan Ruan.

    In this small town alone, a lot of Ruan Ruan has appeared.

    For example, Zhu Ruan Ruan, Zhang Ruan Ruan, Li Ruan Ruan, Bao Ruan Ruan... Nine out of ten daughters are called Ruan Ruan.

    This is because they worship the goddess too much, so many people renamed their daughter Ruan Ruan.

    Some even changed their surnames to Su for this reason.

    For example, her mother, and also the mayor's daughter.

    As far as Su Ruan Ruan knows, the mayor’s daughter admires the goddess very much. Not only did she change her name to Su Ruan Ruan. When going out, she tried to throw white flower petals, especially the white Beautiful little white flowers petals.

    It is the little white flowers that can be seen everywhere on the ground now and is called the national flower of the end times.

    Also spray the goddess special perfume.

    It's the sweet and greasy white floral fragrance.

    "Great goddess, I hope I can find a boyfriend sooner."

    Li Ruan Ruan made a pious wish.

    Su Ruan Ruan stared at the goddess statue in the center of the square, and asjed "She still cares about this stuff?"

    Li Ruan Ruan immediately stared, "No disrespect to the goddess!"

    Ha!

    Su Ruan Ruan had to kneel down when meeting the statue of the goddess.

    The goddess wore a beautiful white gauze dress, with her long hair scattered like seaweed, covering most of her face. There are countless little white flowers flying around.

   She heard from those who have been fortunate enough to meet the goddess, that the appearance of the goddess is beyond the reach of the beauty of mortals. She is the only beauty in the world.