Chapter 1(2/2)

Although she didn't die at her first attempt, Su Ruan Ruan knew that she still had many opportunities.

    You see, that zombie is powerful and can smash my head with one punch.

    You see, that zombie is flexible and changeable, it can kick me to death with one kick.

    Su Ruan Ruan stood in front of the window and observed for half an hour, and felt very satisfied. She named them Brainless and Unhappy. Then Lu Shiming caught and put  her in a sleeping bag and went to sleep.

    The man embraced her and carefully covered her with quilt.

    Su Ruan Ruan was afraid while shaking, and then fell asleep.

    In the darkness, the man slowly opened his eyes, his gaze fell on Su Ruan Ruan's face.

    She looks pure and harmless, no matter how he looks, she's like a weak dodder flower that can only grow with the help of others.

    At least, Lu Shiming in his last life thought so.

    He protected her, sent her to the survival area, and then he was pushed by her into the zombies in front of the survival area.

    Only then did he know that it was a poisonous dodder flower.

    In fact, to say if he likes her, he is not very interested in her.

    Maybe it's just that he likes this face.

    Because when Lu Shiming realized her character, he lost interest at all.

    But he did not expect that she would be so decisive and push him into the pile of zombies.

    And to speak of resentment, he didn't have it either.

    Even seeing her face when he woke up, he couldn't take any interest in it.

    Lu Shiming was originally an apathetic person.

    He has a disguise that goes deep into his bones.

    When everyone sees him at the first glance, they will think that this is a gentleman, gentle, calm and good person.

    But only Lu Shiming knew the indifference in his bones.

    In the darkness, the man's hand slowly moved up and landed on Su Ruan Ruan's neck.

    The girl's neck was slender and white, as long as it was twisted lightly, it would immediately beheaded just like the zombie just now.

    Lu Shiming didn't do anything, just pinching gently, just like pinching his little pet.

    He thought, just like that, it's boring, isn't it?

    Time to live well, live well and feel the cruelty and despair of this doom.

    ...

The next day, Su Ruan Ruan crawled out of the sleeping bag refreshedly and continued to watch the zombies outside, and then found that the two zombies she had seen yesterday were gone.

    "Ruan Ruan, it's time to go."

    The man is obviously cold guy, but has a pair of peachy eyes, passionate and handsome when he laughs.

    "Ruan Ruan, we only have one bottle of water left. There seems to be a small supermarket nearby. Let's go in and get some supplies." The man frowned, as if he was worried.

    Had it not been for Su Ruan Ruan to know the truth, she would have almost believed it.

    Don't you hide a lot of chickens, ducks, fish, geese and have a lake in your space?

    Therefore, she is the only one who will suffer.

    Su Ruan Ruan was deeply puzzled when she saw the little electric bike that he brings, not knowing where he got it.

    "We, don't have a car?"

    "Sorry, Ruan Ruan but I can't drive."

    Well, she believes it.

    Su Ruan Ruan silently sat on the hero's beloved motorcycle.

    Lu Shiming sat in front, and the little eBike made two beeps, and the zombie outside turned their heads tilted.

    Su Ruan Ruan felt very dangerous.

    She suggested: "How about we wear a helmet."

    Lu Shiming: "...Okay."

    ...

    Zombies have no vision.

    They move according to the sound.

    Su Ruan Ruan originally thought she would die if she was sitting on the bike.

    Unexpectedly, those zombies were like blind people,who didn't see them at all.

    Even if they are moving at turtle speed.

    Su Ruan Ruan: Hmm...

    Su Ruan Ruan found it strange.

    Then she discovered that the two zombies that she fancy yesterday was on the street with a miserable death, which was clearly chopped off by an axe.

    Su Ruan Ruan was frightened.

    It turns out that these zombies are not blind, but afraid.

    Yesterday this man, taking advantage of her sleep, swept across the zombies in the street alone.

    Su Ruan Ruan swallowed hard.

    She suddenly remembered that when "Su Ruan Ruan" died, she didn't die immediately, but was chopped up alive.

    First the feet, then the hands... and finally the head...

    it's not clean and tidy at all, a cruel death.

    Ahhh, she wants to go home.

    Su Ruan Ruan was frightened and cried.

    Lu Shiming comforted her, "Ruan Ruan, don't be afraid."

    Su Ruan Ruan cried harder.

...