23(2)

Su Ruan Ruan could only pierce it professionally, and then looked at the gloomy sky outsid, split bud on her head, and secretly hid a few "lightning rods" inside the bud.

    Over there, Ni Yang ran into Xiao Yu on the stairs.

    Xiao Yu is not afraid of cold, he wears the least.

    He was strong and burly, completely different from Lu Shiming's white chicken.

    But he was gentle and considerate with the care and love for Baby Xiao.

    Ni Yang blushed and held her little face.

  Ni Yang:  I think my vision is really good.

    Then, seeing the pickled chicken feet in Baby Xiao's mouth, she suddenly thought of Su Ruan Ruan.

    Wait a minute, don't men like the silly white sweet one?

    Ni Yang suddenly felt a crisis.

    She seemed to ponder, whether to disfigure silly white flower, this is a question. Or just kill it?

    Over there, Su Ruan Ruan rushed down for breakfast.

    Ni Yang expressionlessly looked at Su Ruan Ruan who appeared excitedly behind her.

    "What are you doing with a bucket?"

    "Eat!"

    Ni Yang: ...Do men really like this style? Is it not enough to be blinded like Lu Shiming?

    Finally it's dinner.

    Fan Mai personally cooked breakfast, all of which are steaming steamed buns and buns that are not available now.

    Ni Yang said, "No, we brought our own food."

    After speaking, she took the steamed buns in her left hand and steamed buns in her right hand, Su Ruan Ruan, took the steamed buns and warm buns in her hand and put them into her mouth but was stuffed by a dry bread.

    Su Ruan Ruan stared pitifully at the warm buns and steamed buns, drooling.

  Ni Yang said that her already rounded like a bun and she stills wants to eat and eat.

    Ni Yang hated iron for not being steel.

    Su Ruan Ruan said softly that her little bun face is not really that big and only a little bit.

    After speaking, Su Ruan Ruan looked at Lu Shiming expectantly.

    Whenever this time, men usually praise her to show their gentlemanly demeanor, such as "my Ruan Ruan are cute and look the best", "our Ruan Ruan's face is the smallest", "my Ruan Ruan will not get fat no matter how much she eat ".

    Su Ruan Ruan looked forward to him with bright eyes.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Shiming just glanced at her with those gleaming peach blossom eyes, and then continued to lower his head to gnaw on the unnutritious dry bread.

    Su Ruan Ruan:! ! ! You don’t love your baby anymore, I warn you, you are going to lose your baby!

    Su Ruan Ruan beat the table heartbroken.

    The uncle Zuo Qinglong came up to talk, "What does Miss Su like to do?"

    Su Ruan Ruan replied, "After eating then sleeping, after sleeping then eating."