54(2/2)

Chapter 54 (2/2)

Ni Yang, Xiao Yu:.......

    "I am willing, I am willing!"

  Oh, no one can rob her!

    ...

    Three months later, a grand wedding was held in the castle.

    The chapel in the castle has been restored. The beautiful glass reveals colorful glaze in the sun.

    With a "click", the church door was opened.

    Su Ruan Ruan was standing there, wearing a white wedding dress. The sun's fall on her figure, and the woman was incredibly beautiful, like a fairy falling from the sky.

    Everyone held their breath. Watching the fairy lift her foot, gently walking towards them.

    Little white flowers fell in the sky. The little white flowers flying all over the sky fell on the fairy, gently soothing.

    Outside the church, the small white flowers on the ground followed the delicate soil, blooming in large areas behind Su Ruan Ruan at a speed visible to the naked eye. The strong floral scent invades everyone's nose and heart, and the expressions on the faces of the people in the church are quiet and warm, as if they have melted into an extremely comfortable harbor.

    The tiny vines dragged Su Ruan Ruan's long skirt, gently rippled.

    Every time she takes a step,  beautiful white flower grows under her feet. Lightweight high heels step on it, elegant and beautiful.

    The little white flower climbed up the woman's slender ankle. Slightly grasping the slender waist, clinging to the snow-white arm, wrapped around her neck and then settle down in her ear.

    The white flower was entwined gently all the way, Su Ruan Ruan already walk in front of Lu Shiming.

    The man wore a white suit, exquisite and elegant. He gently raised his hand to hold the beautiful little white flower beside Su Ruan Ruan's ear.

    Her hair have flowers, which are delicate and charming. The white flowers are soft, and she is charming.

    White flower followed the man's fingertips and clung to it. Cautiously like temptation.

    The vines entangled the little white flowers and pushed them onto the man. The little white flowers entangled boldly, and the big white flowers bloomed on the man's body, clustered together, like being piled into a sea of ​​flowers.

    The sun is dazzling. Driven by the vines, the small white flowers spread all over the church in an instant like the shoots of spring.

    It climbed up the wall and ascended to the top of the church. It protrudes from the small window on the top side and wraps around the outside of the church.

    The white dove flies, the hymn is clear.

    This is like the most beautiful and magical wedding in the world.

    The chubby melon dog wore a beautiful little gauze skirt, swaying over its chubby legs and holding the small bamboo basket in his mouth.

    The zombie dog struggled in the pile of flowers, appeared behind Lu Shiming with the little white flowers all over his head, and handed him the small bamboo basket in his mouth.

    The man bent over and took the ring box from the small bamboo basket.

    Su Ruan Ruan also took the ring box in the dog's mouth.