29

The drunk little girlfriend finally fell asleep.

    Lu Shiming sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her.

    The little girl had red cheeks, her breathing was steady, and she curled up, like a well-behaved and poor cat.

    Although she eat so much every day, the whole person still looks very thin and small.

    Ni Yang stood aside and said in a low voice, "How do you know that she is not pregnant?"

Thebman's fingertips gently stroked her soft cheek, testing the temperature on it, and then lightly thinned his lips, and uttered two words deeply. , "Trust."

    Ni Yang: Hah! Trust your face!

    Obviously yesterday, his face was like a stinky sole, as if someone owed you millions of lives.

    Facing Ni Yang's distrustful eyes, Lu Shiming said again: "She has been with me since the end of the world. If you want her to get pregnant, it will be only  before the end of the world."

    Ni Yang thought for a while, then nodded.

    This weak couple indeed seems to be stuck together all the time.

    And it's the kind that you have to go hand in hand even when you go to the bathroom.

    Thinking of this, Ni Yang suddenly felt that she seemed to have a big misunderstanding.

    If you make a mistake, you have recognize it, and you have to admit it. Ni Yang, "I'm sorry, I didn't figure it out..."

    "It doesn't matter."

    Lu Shiming lowered his eyebrows, his black hair was half-falling, half of his face was covered, But actually he have  a gentle and meaningful smile.

    "I still want to thank you."

    Thanks? Thank her for what?

    Ni Yang looked confused.

    Isn't this the opposite?

    Ni Yang felt that her head was relatively straight, and she couldn't understand this kind of twists and turns.

    Lu Shiming was indeed thanking Ni Yang.

    The man stretched out his hand and flicked on Su Ruan Ruan's forehead.

    "Not calm."

    Then he played again, "No restraint."

    Finally, he played again, "No IQ."

    Ni Yang deeply agreed with the last point.

    The man's expression is light, but his eyes are dark.

    She is not calm, restrained, and has no IQ.

    She let him know the worst nightmare in his heart.

    His dreams, his nightmares.

    All belong to her.

    She made him see himself.

    No lights were turned on in the room, only a few wisps of winter morning sun fell through the narrow windows.

    Hit on the man's thin and slender body, the shreds of light, climbing his black hair, the man's whole body is bathed in the holy light, it is incredibly elegant and noble.