35

Su Ruan Ruan felt very strange.

    Because no matter how she left, she would return to the man in black.

    The man in black stood there, looking at Su Ruan Ruan as if he was looking at a weak struggling lamb, and said, "You can't escape the palm of my hand."

    Su Ruan Ruan said immediately that she was not at all. Willing to be held in the palm of his hand.

    The man in black: ...

    "Are you still waiting for your man to rescue you? Don't worry, I will return your corpse to him."

    Su Ruan Ruan said that you might become a corpse soon.

    "You, behind you..."

    "Heh. Do you think   I'll be fooled by this kind of trick?" 

Ha, since you are not fooled, then... "Chase him, he has cookies!"

     The hound  flew up vigorously, and bit the man's arm in black with a swift and fierce movement.

    "Ah!"

    The man in black screamed, was frightened by the ferocious hound, before he could react, he was abruptly torn off a piece of meat.

    After all, this is a vicious dog that hasn't eaten for three days.

    The man in black immediately shook his hand to release his power.

    The hound and the man in black disappeared without a trace in front of Su Ruan Ruan, just like magic.

    Su Ruan Ruan blinked, then blinked again, suspecting that she might have juvenile dementia or glaucoma, or cataracts.

    The surrounding is quiet.

    Su Ruan Ruan moved her feet and looked out the window.

    The cold wind swept her eyes.

    Su Ruan Ruan was blown so that her cheeks were deformed, and then she turned her head and barely opened one eye.

    The vision opened up.

    Beneath the skyless white snow, there is an old castle covered with a sense of age.

    When you look down from the top, the majestic and solemn look was shocking  beyond words.

    This is a big and deep castle. Not the broken building where Su Ruan Ruan had stayed.

    As if overnight, in the blink of an eye, she crossed again.

    The castle is huge. Looking from the window, there are steep cliffs on three sides and a winding mountain road on the other. The surroundings are full of primitive bricks and beautiful golden city walls, magnificent and glamorous in the sun.

    There are many rooms inside the castle.

    But the most striking thing is the solemn church next door.

    The huge cross and holy setting, simple black and white lines, smoothly embodies its sense of sacredness.

    There are white doves at the top of the tower. Lightly fan  their white wings, melodious and beautiful.

    In these last days, this old castle exists as a paradise.

    Even Su Ruan Ruan seemed to have heard the call of the hymn... Oh, there is really a radio playing the hymn.