the confession

Inside the boutique with applejack and her friends to find a dress for the fall formal tonight. Applejack turned around at rarity just looking herself in the mirror and got a crush on her since freshman fair at canterlot high school.

Applejack: "(thought) go ahead tell her the truth."

She went to rarity and said, "ah talk to you at the room from upstairs alone."

Rarity: "sure."

They went upstairs to the other room without their friends noticed and they entered the room to see queen size bed at end of the wall next the closet with the lights on while rarity closed the door behind her then locked it.

Applejack: "why you got a bed inside the boutique?"

Rarity: "just in case like a thunderstorm."

Applejack: "okay."

Rarity: "what kind of talk you want."

Applejack: "well truth is, the truth is ah have a crush on you at the freshman fair at canterlot high school."

Rarity become blushed on her cheeks and say's, "really."

Applejack: "yeah."

Rarity: "I like you too darling."

They begin making out in the lips and applejack pin rarity on the wall then lift legs up on applejack waist but accidentally knocked wallpaper down on the floor. Rarity take cowgirl hat off from applejack head to toss at other side of the room and she stop kissing her for 12 seconds to breath and put her down on the floor to take their boots and socks off. Rarity take off her shirt to reveal dd-cup breasts inside black bra show applejack.

Applejack: "whoa."

Rarity: "you like it my darling."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Rarity: "good."

Applejack take her collar shirt off to reveal c-cup breasts inside the red bra and toss her shirt to the other side of the room.

They enter the bed above the covers to sit in both knees. Rarity sit on the lap face toward at applejack and unhooking her bra to let her breasts bounce free.

Rarity: "go ahead play with them."

Applejack put her hands on the breasts to begin grope them up and down to hear beautiful moan from rarity.

Applejack: "beautiful moan you got there hon."

Rarity: "t-t-t-thanks...applejack."

She lean her head on left breast to start sucking on the nipple to make rarity moan even louder inside the room.

Rarity: "i-i-its...a good thing this room got soundproof that everyone won't hear us."

Applejack lay down on the pillow with rarity stand on all four over applejack and still sucking her breast even more. Rarity feels the limit inside her breasts from sucking and groping.

Rarity: "I'm gonna cum inside my breasts."

Applejack stop sucking and back to groping on same breast again.

Rarity: "i-i-i love you applejack....oh ah."

Applejack: "I love you too sugarcube."

She use her fingers to twisted and pinch the nipples to hear the moan of pleasure from rarity really loud.

Rarity got tears running down her cheeks from sheer pressure and said, "I'm Cummings!?!"

She scream as spray milk from on both nipples everywhere like running out of control water hose a bit and she fall on top of her new lover. Rarity got sweats on her forehead and heavy breathing.

Rarity: "that's was amazing."

Applejack: "eeyup, let get back with the girls from downstairs."

Rarity: "sure."

They get out of the bed to grab their clothes to put them on really quick including socks and boots.

Applejack: "let's have romantic gateway."

Rarity: "I like that idea Darling, where we going to for our romantic gateway."

Applejack: "london, England."

Rarity: "good place for our romantic gateway."

Applejack: "we're leaving on Tuesday at 3:00 am and come back here on Monday at 7:00 pm in 3 weeks."

Rarity: "that's good."

She unlocked the door and opened it to exit the room towards the boutique with their friends.

[Here's new story and this chapter before twilight arrive at boutique]