2.

"why the fuck do prestigious schools have to be so big."

"i hate you so much."

"love you too 'zumi."

"yeah yeah, just remember if the security guard asks you're a intern at our outfit suppliers company, okay?"

"sure. can my name be vanellope von schweetz?"

"no. fuck you and your damn disney references."

"aww you got my reference! you're an okay cousin despite being a mega fucking tsundere."

"...die."

"wow was passing security supposed to be that easy? they didn't even glance twice? do i look like a guy or something?"

"well yeah mrs. no-tits. you're literally just an asshole."

"i'll have you know they're just fine- OH MY GOD THAT BOIS SO SMOL!"

"y/n goddamn it-"

"hey! you're fucking adorable can i have a hug pretty plea-

izumi was quick to slap you upside the head.

"you're a fucking dumbass. i've got practice to get to you little shit."

"uhm.."

"oh yeah, sorry i guess nazunyan."

"awww that's such a cute name-"

another smack.

"ouchie.."

"what's she doing here izumi?"

"she was being obnoxious about it and gave me a either or situation. this was the best option."

"so what's your names smol boi? i'm y/n l/n, but you can call me the girl of your dreams."

"...i'm sorry, she's an idiot. ignore all advances she makes for both of our well-being please."

"..ok? i'm nazuna nito, 3rd year. a-and i'm not smwall!"

"awe he has a cute little stutter thing that's the cutest shit i've ever seen!"

too tired with your shit, izumi gives you several more smacks before dragging you away.

"bye nazuna! i wanna ruin your cute little hairstyle, so expect that next time we meet!"

"why the fuck can't you shut up for five seconds. now hurry your ass up before the shitty brat try's to get us."
————————
309 words
i am a master of cringe.