Ch.3 - Pain

T.W-
-Unsympathetic Patton
-abuse

This might trigger some people, if you are not comfortable reading about abuse, I highly advise you don't read this chapter.
——————————————————————————

-Patton's POV-

I walked to Logan's room and tried to open the door, it was locked. I knocked on the door, "Logan let me in." I said.

I heard some shuffling, "C-coming Patton." His voice was shaking. The door opened, Logan stood there, his hair messy and clothes disheveled.

"Tell me Lo, why do you flinch?" I said as I walked in locking the door behind me. It was good all of our rooms were soundproof.

"I-I'm sorry I-" he stammered

"They aren't supposed to know, Logie. Remember? I told you, in relationships they don't tell others. It doesn't work then Lo." I said faking sincerity, "You wanted to know how feelings and relationships work, right? You need to listen to me or you won't get better at understanding them, and Thomas will not be happy if you don't."

"I'll listen to you! I'll make Thomas happy!" Logan insisted.

"I know you will, but Logie, I still have to punish you. If I don't you won't learn."

"Wait, please Patton!" Logan screeched.

"Sorry darling, I have to teach you to behave." I said, smiling.

I grabbed Logan and pushed him against a wall, he was already crying. I pulled his shirt off and placed his glasses off to the side so I was able to give him his punishment.

"Try not to cry to much dear, you know I love you right," Logan nodded in response. I felt him tense up, bracing himself for impact. I pulled my arm back, and started his punishment.

-Logan's POV-

His fist landed on my stomach, I assumed he bruised it. He slapped me harshly across the face.

"Remember Sweetie, this is for you own good," he said roughly slapping me again, "If you didn't mess up I wouldn't have to do this. It's all your fault." He pulled my head forward by the hair and the rammed it backwards into the wall.

I felt tears rolling down my face, which made the area where I was slapped sting. He was right, this was my fault and I messed up. He wouldn't have to do this if I had been better. Patton rammed his leg into my stomach, which made me gag. He then walked backward and kicked me in the side.

"I don't want to do this babe, you're making me do this," another kick to the side, "I'm only helping you understand, but you failed, and that hurts Thomas."

He pulled something from his pocket that I couldn't see and placed it off to the side, then continued punching me, leaving nasty bruises. He turned me around, so now my face was against the wall. I turned my head around so I could still see what happening.

He then grabbed the thing from before, which was wrapped in some paper. He pulled it out, to my absolute horror, it was a knife. He hand gripped around it, getting used to the feeling.

He turned around to look at me smiling and said, "Turn around darling, or this will hurt more."

I immediately turned around, my heart beat quickening. I heard a chuckle, before I felt something being carved slowly into my back. I tried to keep my screams to a minimum. The walls were soundproof, but Patton told me I wasn't supposed to scream. He continued carving and carving as I felt the blood drip down my back. It became increasingly harder not to scream, as Patton continued cutting into my back.

He finally stopped, placing the knife to the side again. He turned me around for the the last time, and kicked me in the side repeatedly, over and over and over. Until he finally stopped.

He cleaned up the blood and wrapped up my back in bandages. He then changed my clothes, putting me in a nasa hoodie and some black shorts.

"I love you so much dear, you do understand. I only do this out of my love for you." I nodded, "Get some rest baby, I love you." He kissed me on the cheek and left.

I felt my eyelids droop and soon fell into a restless sleep.

-Patton POV-

After I left Logan I went downstairs, it had been 20 minutes and I hoped they weren't suspicious.

"Hey kiddos, I'm back!" I said, putting on my dad persona again.

"Is he ok Padre?" Roman asked, the others seemed to have calmed him down, though he was still worried.

"I talked to him, he's fine," Roman sighed in relief, "he is sleeping right not so he's not going to join us."

"Oh," Roman sounded disappointed, "Well we should start!" Though cheering up at the idea of watching movies.

We all found a spot to sit and started the movie. Roman took no hesitation to start belting the songs as soon as it started.

I didn't notice Janus staring at me knowing I had lied, he was suspicious.

——————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if you couldn't read it due to the abuse.

I hope you like the book so far, have a nice day!