Chapter I

In the middle of a forest you could see the tops of the trees, so high that they seemed to touch the sky. Some beautiful little birds that sang as they flew over the sunset. The flora certainly seemed magical, for the colors of that sector of the forest were bright and fluorescent. From afar two adorable bunnies were observed jumping everywhere.

A landscape worth photographing and being on the cover of Natgeo.

Except for something.

"Idiot, I knew that flirting with a girl with fangs and wolf ears would not go well," a girl tied head first with another person shrieked.

"Please, you're jealous for not having a boyfriend before," said the other young man.

The girl was of normal height (although when she was on her head you could not see it well) her hair was too light a brown that should reach her shoulders, her eyes were very dark bluish and her clothes were somewhat destroyed. She could be about twelve years old and had her cheeks marked with red.

On his back was tied another boy of the same age, his hair was darker than the girl's short and fashionable hairstyle and his eyes were brown. His clothes were even more destroyed, his body was somewhat shaped for his age and his nose was somewhat dark.

"We are about to die, you think that matters to me now," the young woman stated furiously.

The boy snorted ignoring her.

"You're exaggerating a little," he said without giving it importance.

Suddenly below them, a group of wolves began to growl furiously, their eyes bright red. Everyone seemed to chant "Eat!" with your gaze.

The girl wanted to hit her forehead, but her tied hands prevented it.

...

Let's go back a few hours ... no ... a few days before what happened to understand everything.

...

Let me introduce myself first, my name is Elizabeth Northwest.

This time you can see the same brown girl who was tied upside down, but now she is better dressed and without wounds on her body. She can be seen sitting in front of a television with fashionable glasses, while playing a video game with apparent ease.

I am the youngest in my family, we live in New York because my mother is a famous designer, who has written several books that are at the top of sales.

Across the room you could see the same boy who was tied up before, but now, just like the young woman, he looked better. Her clothes were fashionable and she had a charming smile while practicing on an acoustic guitar. The notes seemed complicated and his hands moved quickly to interpret a calming melody.

He is my older brother, we are twins. His name is Leonardo Northwest ... he is something ... he has personality.

Suddenly a guitar string seemed to break, making it hit his face hard.

Due to the painful sound, Elizabeth turned to see him before grimacing. Now on the right side of her brother's face, there was a painful red mark.

"Great, a brand!" He said with his arms in the air.

Elizabeth sighed before turning to the video game, ignoring how her brother was running to show the brand to his mother.

Our life was quite normal, between us I was the intelligent twin and my brother was the artist. Everything was fine... except that we were expelled from three schools for completely unjustified reasons.