Chapter IV

It can be seen how in the middle of the forest, the former mystery cabin now had a more homey feel. Completely remodeled outside and inside, thanks to the Pacifica Northwest experience and a great deal of money, it was now a livable place. After sunrise, where the birds were singing and some were spitting flames, you know, radioactively affected. You can see how the two brothers were in the dining room.

The dining room was a cozy place, with various state-of-the-art appliances and classic decor. There was a round table to one side with three chairs, which seemed to be worth a lot of money. In the middle of it was a huge sliding window that showed the beautiful forest that surrounded them.

Both brothers were now looking at each other with a huge pile of toast in front of them.

"I open the tournament for whoever eats the most toast with blackberry jam," said Elizabeth as if she were an announcer.

Suddenly the two began to put as much food in their mouths, almost without chewing.

This was the beginning of summer, where classes ended for a season and now they would have all the time to have fun, explore, meet people and go to new places as her mother had promised.

Speaking of which, she walked with the phone to her ear while trying to organize her schedule. Now that they were not living in New York, she would not be able to go to fashion events, so she had sent all her sketches to the central studio, and she had to finish her column for the next magazine and accommodate the new radio interview .

He groaned upon hearing the complaints of one of his superiors.

"Kids I said about food competitions," I mumble, placing the phone on his shoulder and pulling a beer out of the fridge.

"Pfad magdma (But mom)" Elizabeth complained with her mouth full.

Instead Leo stopped when he felt the food was on the wrong track, but he had so much bread in his mouth that it turned blue from not being able to spit anything out. Suddenly he fell onto the table with his eyes open and the food coming out of his mouth.

Pacifica, unmoved, hit him hard on the back, which threw all the food onto the floor in the form of vomit.

Elizabeth took the opportunity to put the last toast in her mouth and raise her hands to heaven.

"VICTORIA!" I scream excitedly after swallowing.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background is her new fully restored home.

The image changes for them entering the place and everything is clean, but with many mysterious things around the place. The shot changes when they go through the candy vending machine, as it seems that everything becomes blurred for a second, slightly showing a triangle shadow.

You can see a shot of the forest, where they are in the middle of a meadow eating, Elizabeth tries to show her mother the photograph of a giant footprint, while in the background Leonardo runs scared by a strange huge slim and black being.

The image changes rapidly, revealing a huge cabin named "Mystery Cabin 2".

It looks like an old windmill on the mountain has the letters "W" "H" "A" "T" that move very slightly to form the word "What". With a question mark on it.