Chapter VII

Everything looked dark, as if a great storm was about to fall over the entire forest. But even in that climate, she couldn't take her eyes off the being in front of her. He knew that something like this would happen, because he was not as strong as his friends, that she was chosen for being the weakest of all ... that she would slowly fall into corruption.

The eye knew it, so he watched her with amusement as he extended one of his hands.

-You know you want it Miss Northwest, your father goes through the same thing... in the end you will end up accepting-I whisper Bill's electric voice.

She did not want.

She wasn't that dumb ... but her head ... the memories of the worst night that had happened.

He fell to his knees, for he could no longer support his body. He could see her totally discarded dress, her dirty clothes and the scratches on her hands.

It would be so easy to give in.

"How do I know you won't fool me?" I mumble in a weak voice.

His face no longer showed any emotion, he no longer had reasons to continue on. She had no friends, she had no friends, she had no family... she was alone. Well, there was the madness in her head, which was already unbearable to deal with, maybe she would kill herself.

A black hand raised her chin.

The yellow triangle glowed around him as everything began to fade.

"I promise to free you from your pain Pacifica Northwest, it's a deal," he said with an outstretched hand.

His eyes flashed for a moment, excited at the thought of forgetting everything.

His hand slowly rose ...

...

In the middle of the ex-cabin of the mystery, you could see a beautiful room in reddish tones, as in the middle there was a huge double bed and a woman slept in it. Her blond hair stretched across the pillow, her breathing was erratic, and a layer of sweat covered her body. One of her hands was raised unconsciously, as if squeezing something imaginary.

"NO!" I shout before getting up suddenly.

His face was momentarily shocked, but suddenly he seemed to remember where he was. He put a hand over his heart, noticing how it was beating in a rush and then noticed a layer of sweat running all over his body.

It had only been a dream.

Not...

"That was a bad memory," I mutter annoyed looking at the window.

That same forest that her children seemed to love, that she once enjoyed with her true friends ... that that boy loved to explore so much ... is the same one that hid the worst power of all.

But it didn't matter, Bill had already been defeated ... twice.

So.

Why the trembling in his body did not go away.

-LEONARDO NORTHWEST COMES BACK WITH MY VIDEO GAME CONSOLE! -

-I TAKE A POKEMON TO COMPLETE THE POKEDEX! -

-RETURN ME MY LEGENDARY-

-I WILL GIVE YOU A RATATTA-

After a war cry from Elizabeth, pots falling in the distance and a sound of one less vase at home. Pacifica knew that her day was about to begin, in addition to seeing a sleeping Raven, who had a psycho look and an ax in her hands, alerted her about the life of her beloved children of not doing something now.