Chapter V

In the middle of Gravity falls, it was seen how Leo and Elizabeth walked to the video game center, after spending the previous day with their mother in the middle of the mountain without much paranormal activity ... except for being chased by those strange fairies that their mother curiously I don't notice, they decided to go to town for a while. His mother was buying some groceries and had told them that in an hour they would go to the mall, although there was also the possibility of going to see a movie.

Elizabeth that day wore her short hair tied in two low pigtails, with a pine image blouse and denim shorts. Her shoes were branded, thanks to the fact that her mother always tried to dress them with the clothes she managed to wear on catwalks, but luckily she knew that she liked simple styles.

Leonardo instead wore something more ostentatious, branded pants with boots that the models used. He was wearing a white tank top with a dark colored vest. On his head he had one of his only hats, which he obviously got thanks to his mother, who seemed to give him a unique style for being a beret.

They were both chatting about the "fist of the return" movie that would be released next week. The image showed a relatively normal tiger, with an arm similar to that of a super muscular human on its back.

As they entered the video game center, they stopped when they saw a large crowd surrounding something.

"What's going on here?" Leo asked coming to Nico's side.

Who now when on vacation, worked almost full time.

The blonde only exploded a chewing gum, before rolling his eyes completely annoyed.

-It's Raven, the stupid teenage psychic-musito with annoyance.

The brothers looked sideways, unaccustomed to Nico being uncomfortable with someone.

Suddenly the great tumult of people began to separate, from them came a girl who looked about 14 years old. Her hair was bluish and her eyes were dark gray. She had clothes that were very difficult to describe, she looked like a kind of black leotard with a dark-colored vest over it, along with plain tights and high-heeled shoes. Her face was somewhat made up and on her neck she had a kind of necklace.

"Hello honey," she said mellowly as she latched onto Nico's arm looking at him in admiration.

Nicolás instead, made a face of disgust trying to get rid of her.

Leo and Elizabeth made a notch of disgust.

Apparently that day would not be normal.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background is her new fully restored home.

The image changes for them entering the place and everything is clean, but with many mysterious things around the place. The shot changes when they go through the candy vending machine, as it seems that everything becomes blurred for a second, slightly showing a triangle shadow.

You can see a shot of the forest, where they are in the middle of a meadow eating, Elizabeth tries to show her mother the photograph of a giant footprint, while in the background Leonardo runs scared by a strange huge slim and black being.