Chapter III

After two weeks at Gravity falls, the forays into the mysterious and forbidden were all but gone, for something the Northwest twins called... end-of-period exams. They spent most of the day in classes and when they got home they had to study. Luckily for Leonardo, just by arriving the first day, he was already surrounded by people and Dylan was in the same room. Since not many people lived in the village, it was not surprising that this anomaly happened.

In the breaks Leo was surrounded by everyone, looking to find out about him and some girls were already drooling over him.

Instead she was always in the library reading about the village archives, she was a little surprised to hear Dipper Pines named in some newspapers, maybe Soos was not wrong and the boy used to go there as a child.

A photograph of the man as a child left her with a dry mouth. He was a small boy with brown hair, a somewhat dark nose like his brother, with simple clothes. Actually, if someone had seen that photograph, it would deduce that Leonardo was very similar to Dipper, only that he was a little taller and with some different features. But Elizabeth only saw the cap she was wearing, so similar to the one she was wearing at the time.

"It must be fate," she said excitedly, before being silenced by a librarian.

I ignore it before taking the newspaper where the image was and running away, when he got to the school exit he ran into his brother talking animatedly with the teacher.

I roll my eyes to heaven.

Wendy Corduroy was her official teacher, a beautiful woman with short red hair under her shoulders, in a short-sleeved shirt attached to the green plaid body and carved pants with boots. She was an attractive woman to look at, although she thought her mother was much more beautiful. She didn't estimate that she was many years older than her mother, but that didn't seem to matter to Leonardo that he suffered a kind of infatuation for her.

-Hello Lyra- Wendy said with a cool attitude.

She smiled slightly uncomfortably.

At first when they appeared the first day in front of the class, she seemed to be somewhat surprised to hear her last name, but she quickly treated them with kindness and helped them to integrate to the class. She seemed like a good person, even when she ran into her mother, they both just vaguely nodded without engaging in conversation.

"Hello Master Corduroy," he said shyly.

A hand on his head made him look up, the woman had moved his cap to smile at him with a good attitude.

Her cheeks flushed slightly with grief.

-You are somewhat shy, but I assure you that you must have a cool personality hidden within you-

-I'm not sure-

-Believe me, you and your brother will undoubtedly make this summer return to be like those good days, I have a feeling-

Lyra watched as the teacher left, with a mysterious air and leaving more doubts than answers in her wake. Beside her, she heard her brother sigh, before hearing the sound of her mother's car.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background your new home looks totally like a pigsty.