Chapter VIII

One of the things that Leo did not expect to see again in his days, was a lycanthrope face to face, but lately each one who said that he did not want something, with more force happened to him. So when she went out to chop some wood in the morning, as her mother had asked, I don't expect a black thing to jump on her back and rub her cheek against his.

Tired bufo.

He just wanted to find a normal, pretty girl who would make him have a good time by his side and smile so that his whole body accelerated.

Of course, Lucy was not that kind of girl.

She was a half-wolf girl ... or at least 75% of that genetics. She wanted nothing to do with magical or supernatural creatures, that's what her sister was for. So when she discovered that the girl was that kind of being, the interest that she had, vanished.

"That I'll be paying," I mumble under my breath.

-Hello my dear, I came to see you after a few weeks-Lucy added with a smile.

He was on his stomach, with adorable protruding dog ears and sparkling eyes. But Leo only saw one annoying girl above him.

"Don't call me that, I told you I wouldn't date someone supernatural who tried to kill my sister," he said, pushing her away.

She sat down looking at him with tears in her eyes, but her gaze remained firm in her decision.

The crying was immediate, while she held him by the arm.

A grimace settled on his face.

Moments later Elizabeth, who was leaving with a glass of fresco for her brother, stopped in confusion at the scene in front of her. His brother crawling, with Lucy holding him by the feet, asking him not to leave and listen to her for a moment.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background is her new fully restored home.

The image changes for them entering the place and everything is clean, but with many mysterious things around the place. The shot changes when they go through the candy vending machine, as it seems that everything becomes blurred for a second, slightly showing a triangle shadow.

You can see a shot of the forest, where they are in the middle of a meadow eating, Elizabeth tries to show her mother the photograph of a giant footprint, while in the background Leonardo runs scared by a strange huge slim and black being.

The image changes rapidly, revealing a huge cabin named "Mystery Cabin 2".

It looks like an old windmill on the mountain has the letters "W" "H" "A" "T" that move very slightly to form the word "What". With a question mark on it.

Everything changes again, now Elizabeth can be seen at the bottom of a cave with a lamp, while her name appears to her right. When she turns, she throws the lamp when she sees a dinosaur that is apparently stuck in a kind of amber.

The image changes to see Leonardo play the guitar with a white wildcat on his head.

Afterwards Leonardo appears in front of a mirror wearing a fashionable gray hat, with a star silhouette on it. The boy seems happy as he poses, smiling at someone imaginary and his name appears next to him.