Chapter X

In the middle of the old Northwest mansion, Dipper Pines could be seen sitting on the bed in his room. He'd seen Tyrone run naked in the morning, followed by a funny Mabel and a not-so-happy Matt. Her uncles were working on the next project in Mexico as soon as the holidays were over, along with old McGucket who had sketches of the new boat he planned to make for them.

He must be writing his new book, thanks to his latest adventure in China, his publisher had recommended that he take advantage of the environment to write another new hit.

But in his mind there was only one person now, Pacifica Northwest.

It must be a bad joke of fate, an irony.

He closed his eyes remembering when it was his summer of fifteen. As previously she had noticed that Pacifica wanted to get her attention, but her pride prevented her from accepting that she wanted it. At that time he had been more focused on his adventures than on the girls, so it had been difficult to finally accept the feelings of the blonde.

Everything to make her disappear as soon as she was gone.

He clenched one of his fists out, he was tired of all that dodging game, that day he would go talk face to face with Pacifica.

To get her out of his mind once and for all.

"I AM THE KING OF MUD!" Tyrone shouted, now covered in mud and just as naked as before.

Mabel now went a little more serious and worried, while Matt passed with a higher speed and with big fangs coming out of his mouth, something that no longer scared Tyrone.

Stan's scream when Tyrone snuck into his room was heard all over the place. Apparently he assumed that Tyrone had used it as a shield, something that did not protect the old man from a transformed half Matt.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background is her new fully restored home.

The image changes for them entering the place and everything is clean, but with many mysterious things around the place. The shot changes when they go through the candy vending machine, as it seems that everything becomes blurred for a second, slightly showing a triangle shadow.

You can see a shot of the forest, where they are in the middle of a meadow eating, Elizabeth tries to show her mother the photograph of a giant footprint, while in the background Leonardo runs scared by a strange huge slim and black being.

The image changes rapidly, revealing a huge cabin named "Mystery Cabin 2".

It looks like an old windmill on the mountain has the letters "W" "H" "A" "T" that move very slightly to form the word "What". With a question mark on it.

Everything changes again, now Elizabeth can be seen at the bottom of a cave with a lamp, while her name appears to her right. When she turns, she throws the lamp when she sees a dinosaur that is apparently stuck in a kind of amber.

The image changes to see Leonardo play the guitar with a white wildcat on his head.

Afterwards Leonardo appears in front of a mirror wearing a fashionable gray hat, with a star silhouette on it. The boy seems happy as he poses, smiling at someone imaginary and his name appears next to him.