Chapter VI

In the middle of the town of Gravity falls, there was a kind of restaurant called: "Greasy's Diner" , under the label there was a smaller one that had written: "we have food" . Along with another vertically that only had three large letters: "Eat". Although it actually only looked like a huge tree trunk horizontally, with a parking lot in front of it. Surrounded by many pine trees, and in the distance you could see a kind of mountains or ridges.

At one of the tables in the place, Pacifica was sitting with a laptop, trying to solve a problem at work. In fact I was having a video call at that moment. On the screen was a woman with long dark bluish hair, brown eyes that looked to be in their thirties.

"Come on Clarissa, I'm supposed to be on vacation ... I want to sue Lucas," the blonde muttered angrily.

-You are the main designer, without your sketches or your continuous revision we are in trouble -exposed the woman sadly.

-It's the last favor I do you, the next anger with Lucas's head wrapped in wrapping paper-ad before trying to end the video call.

-Greetings to Raven, I heard that she is now in your house-

-It looks like a hermit, does not leave her room except for shopping or eating-

-I still know that it will do him good to be by your side, you are a love-

-I doubt it-

-I call you back when everything is ready-

Pacifica hit her forehead against the table.

Instead, in front of her was Leonardo putting as many pancakes as possible, next to Pacifica was Elizabeth hitting the table with her fists.

-30! 30! 30! -He chanted excitedly as her older brother put another pancake in his mouth.

The two of them stood up in their respective seats, although Leo had his head tilted back, clasping hands. Several people from the restaurant also applauded the feat.

Suddenly Pacifica's phone rang again.

The woman snorted annoyed at having a job like that, while in front of her Leo began to drown from so much food. His mother, without really seeing him, put her foot on the boy's stomach and pressed, causing many pieces of food to fly everywhere. Leo began to cough and catch his breath.

-Children I have to go in an emergency, call me in a few hours when I must come to pick you up -Musses Pacifica leaving a wallet full of money.

Leo and Elizabeth looked at each other with bright eyes.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.

Then the view shows how a car disappears, to see how Elizabeth and Leonardo are with a lot of suitcases, together with a confused expression. While their mother appears in front of them with a camera to take a photograph of them. In the background is her new fully restored home.

The image changes for them entering the place and everything is clean, but with many mysterious things around the place. The shot changes when they go through the candy vending machine, as it seems that everything becomes blurred for a second, slightly showing a triangle shadow.

You can see a shot of the forest, where they are in the middle of a meadow eating, Elizabeth tries to show her mother the photograph of a giant footprint, while in the background Leonardo runs scared by a strange huge slim and black being.