Chapter IX

-Leo ... you shouldn't do this-

-Mother-

-Please don't do this for us-

-I would do anything for you-

-You are still a child-

-I am the oldest, I will protect Lyra-

-Leo-

...

He rose slowly from the ground, watching the grass under his feet, his face darkening slightly at that memory from nowhere. I look at the sky that covered his face, it was early, but he had gone out for a while to see the clouds. After the day where Lyra was mayor last week, wasting it completely, because his only act was to get books out of the public library for her. In his "defense" he mentioned that those books never let others read.

I forgive her when hours later I declare the day of the free ice cream in Gravity falls, most people commented that if there were other elections, she should be present as a candidate.

It was funny.

Gradually people in Gravity falls were noticing Lyra as she began to open up to others.

Instead he ... was losing his facade.

"How troublesome," I mutter under my breath with a serious face.

An ironic smile flooded his lips, it was actually boring to always be smiling and jumping around like an idiot. I look at the sky with angry eyes, honestly everything was infuriating, there was only one reason to act that way.

"I READ TO EAT!" Elizabeth shouted from the entrance of the cabin.

He put on his usual somewhat silly and lively smile to see her and run to her side. He lowered the pine cap that he wore that day a little, while it smiled charmingly. Her usually feigned smile turned into a milder and more sincere one.

It was all about Lyra.

Although with the arrival of the Pines, he hoped that his entire theater would not collapse.

I arrive at the table annoying Lyra who was trying to run away. At the table Pacifica was looking a little tired, as was constant for some time. Instead now Raven was eating peacefully, next to her was Lucy who seemed to choke on the food.

"Sit here Lyra" Lucy said with a kind smile.

Her sister quickly followed. Luckily the lycanthrope had taken Lyra as a kind of almost sisterly best friend, so her attentions with him had practically disappeared. I still felt the occasional look from her, but it was passable.

Suddenly a malicious piece of watermelon fell on his face.

As Lyra was telling a story to Lucy, none of them could see Raven's bad intention with him. I turn to look at her with annoyance, because even though Lucy was entering her list of tolerable people, clearly Raven was from the list of hateful people.

Pacifica sighed when she saw Leo and Raven's food fight, while Lucy ate with her wolfish face like an animal and Lyra played with peanut butter to make a fake mustache.

...

The opening of Gravity falls third generation (with the original music of the series):

You can see the waterfall mountain and the huge lumberjack man who were always in the village, the view was as if it was from someone who is in a vehicle. The trip progressed to see the huge water tank with the name of the town.