Blooming Feelings

Naeun's outfit^^

Naeun's outfit^^

Taemin's outfit^^

Taemin's outfit^^

Naeun arrived at the lobby before Taemin. Wearing an oversized hoodie and a brown puffer jacket, he wondered if she'd get cold once they head out. He quickly undid his scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

"I'm alright, I've got a thermal inside," she stated but did nothing to stop Taemin.

"Your neck is exposed," he said. 

"What about you?" Naeun asked back. "I'm wearing a turtleneck so I'll be fine," he replied. She nodded at him. When he turned his back, Naeun snuggled her face into his scarf. It was soft and smelled of pine wood. Noticing the quality of its fabric and design, Naeun could tell the scarf was branded. 

Their stroll started off in silence, both ransacking their brain to think of a topic to talk about before things got too awkward between them.

Should I talk about snowboarding? Ugh, but we've talked about that all night yesterday.

Skating? Naeun thought back to the teases and whispers, No...that'd really make things awkward.

The snowball fights? Pfft, that conversation would end within minutes for sure...Think Naeun, think!

"You seemed to be in a better mood than you were this morning," Taemin said, breaking the uncomfortable silence at last. Naeun laughed at herself embarrassingly, "Was it that obvious?" and Taemin nodded.

"Did something happen?" he asked. Naeun wasn't yet comfortable to tell Taemin what had happened, so she told him that she'd been having a lot of things on her mind. He nodded at her again.

"I guess I should thank you," she said. He looked at her, confused. "You thought of the idea of a snowball fight, right?" she smirked, causing Taemin to scratch the back of his head looking all flustered. "I just thought doing something fun would help cheer you up," he said shyly.

"It did, a lot in fact." He smiled warmly at her, "I'm glad."

"So, what was it you wanted to show me?" Naeun asked, and Taemin gestured his arms to their surroundings.