Chapter 3: Making Me Crazy

(time skip two week later)

Caroline's POV

I packed my stuff a few days ago. My parents dropped me off at the airport. Vancouver, here I come. I check in, go through security, and then wait for the plane to arrive.

"We are now boarding flight 728 to Vancouver" A lady says over the loudspeaker. I stand up grab my carry-on luggage, and get in line to board. A lady takes my ticket and I walk onto the plane.

I look for my seat. I have a window seat. I look out the window and smile. I was really excited to see my friends again. Especially Dylan. I'm really excited to see Dylan.

(fast forward to when she arrives cuz i'm lazy)

Caroline 💜
HI IM HERE!!!!!

Erin 😇
YAYYY

Louis 🌯
I'll see you there, I just landed too!

Dylan 😂
ill pick you guys up!

(Dylan is 16 so he can drive)

I get off the plane and see Louis. I run up to him and give him a hug. We asked someone to take a picture of us. I went on insta to post it.

 I went on insta to post it

❤️👍🏻
caro.bennett: guess where we are 😊
tagged: @louis.hynes

liked by dylan.kingwell, louis.hynes, erinwilliams, kitanaturnbull, and 120 more

dylan.kingwell: see you soon 😉
caro.bennett: :)

user1: AHHHH NO WAY

hater1: Why has are you even on the show? you suck
————-> caro.bennett: ladies and gentlemen, this is how you get blocked.

erinwilliamss: EEK IM SO EXCITED
—————> caro.bennett: ilyyyyy

load more comments..

Erin texted me. I was waiting for Dylan. Louis was sitting next to me on his phone.

Erin 😇
Please don't freak out.

Caroline 💜
?

Erin 😇 is typing..

I waited for Erin's text. I saw Dylan. I ran up to him and got Louis. He was with a girl. My heart dropped. It was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

Dylan gave me and Louis a hug. I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Maddie." Dylan introduced her. She smiles and waves

My smile goes away. Louis looks at me and gives me a pat on the back.

Erin 😇
Dylan has a girlfriend. I'm so sorry, Caro. I hope you'll be okay. I love you. See you later. ❤️

I smile feeling discouraged. That text was sent a little too late, Erin. But it's okay. It's totally fine. It's not making me crazy. It's not. I'm fine.

"Hi, I'm Caroline" I waved. Dylan looked at me with his soft smile eyes. I gave a small smile.

I looked at him. And at her. Erin was probably lying that he liked me. How could he? I'm not even half as pretty. I'm not even pretty at all.

  a/n
i hoped you like this dramatic chapter! thanks for reading.