Chapter 7: Sneaking Around

Caroline's POV

It was 2:00 am. I was up awake and I went to the kitchen. I have drink some medicine since my stomach was hurting. I saw Dylan. He looked really sad.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him. I gave him a hug.

"I just broke up with Maddie. Then she broke this necklace that I gave her to spend all my money on" he was really upset.

"It's going to be okay. Cheer up, we are going to  the set tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then we went into the living room to watch a movie. Since Maddie was gone, I was really excited. She's not going to be there. And now Dylan and I are a thing.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked while playing with my hair.

"We should watch The Kissing Booth!" I yelled.

He turned it on. He looked confused at some parts. Sometimes he would scream, "AWW FLYNN LIKES ELLE!" or "NO WHAT THE HELL?" or sometimes even "what the hell is going on. i'm confused" . It was really funny and then..

The doorbell rang. I went to go open it. Holy- It's Jayden. I forgot she was coming.

"What's up, Caroline?" Jayden says giving me a tight hug. I know, surprising. Erin was behind her.

"You picked her up?" I asked.

"Yeah" Erin said with a chuckle. Dylan walked to the door.

"Caro- Jayden?" he said with a voice crack.

"Hi Dylan!" She kisses him on the cheek.

What the actual f-

The movie was still on.

"What the hell? Why are y'all watching the Kissing Booth?" Erin questions.

"I was bored so.. I watched it. And then Dylan joined me" I lied. I hate lying to her. She is my bestie. Jayden gave me a suspicious look. We all went to the couch and continued to watch. Dylan and I couldn't sit too close to each other. That would be so obvious that we were dating. I fell asleep.

Dylan's POV

Caroline fell asleep. I put a blanket over her and gave a kiss on her forehead. Jayden was behind me.

"Hiii" She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why did you kiss her" Damn. It.

"Don't worry, I won't tell" She gave me a smile, "Unless.."

"What?"

"If you don't get back together with me.. Then I'll tell everyone" She told me. My jaw dropped.

"No"

"Cmon. She's not even pretty" She says.

"You're right. She's gorgeous" I say with a smile.

"Fine!" She yells and walks away.

I sleep across from Caroline on the couch. Oh well.

Erin's POV

They're so dumb. They act like I don't hear them. No duh, I'm watching Netflix. I'm not deaf. They're literally 12 feet away from me. I text Louis. What? I'm too lazy to go across the hall.

(a/n i don't remember the contacts for them sooo i'm just going to use their initials)

EW: LOUIS
LH: What do you want?
EW: Dylan and Caroline are dating!!!!!!! :)))))
LH: WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS
EW: I'll tell you tmrw. I'm too lazy ;)

AWW MY DYROLINE HEART

a/n
thanks for reading! i hope you liked this  chapter!