Chapter 16: I Love You

Caroline's POV

It's been a year. Dylan and I have been dating for a year. That's kinda crazy. He had visited New York a few times and I've visited Vancouver many times.

We are all really close, closer then we've ever been. But there is one thing. I STILL DON'T KNOW ERIN AND LOUIS' SECRET. UGHHHH.

I'm going to find out today tho. They're all coming! Dylan's coming a little later. So i picked them up at the airport. Yes, I can drive now.

"Hi!" I ran up to Louis, Erin, and Jayden and gave them a huge hug. We got into the car and I asked them about their lives and how they've been doing.

"Umm guys? What was the secret between Louis and Erin that caused Dylan and me to break up?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing" Erin sarcastically laughs.

"They killed Mr. Squirtles" Jayden says.

"Jayden!" Louis says.

"The director's hamster? Are you kidding me? That's why Dylan and me broke up?"

"Yea.." Erin said with her head down.

"Wait how"

*Flashback*
Louis' POV

Erin and I were playing with Mr. Squirtles, the director's hamster.

I was sitting at the table watching her play with him.

"Can you pass me my phone over there, I need to take a picture!" Erin asks me.

"Sure" I get up and the hardcover book next to me drops on the floor. Not on the floor, Mr. Squirtles.

"Oh my God! Louis!"

"Is he okay?"

"He'd dead you moron" Erin starts crying. She tries to give him CPR.

"That's not going to work!"

*End of Flashback*

Caroline's POV

"That's really.. disturbing" I say.

"I know" Erin looks confused, "how did you find out, Jayden?"

"You guys literally asked me to be the priest" Jayden laughs. We all start dying of laughter. It was so funny.

*Flashback to The Night"

My mom was picking up Dylan. I was out of my seat jumping around, excited AF.

"Calm down" Louis says. I hear a car park.

My mom comes through the door.

"Sorry sweetie.. Dylan wasn't on the plane. He missed it" My mom says, hugging me. What??

"What no that's not true!" I start crying. I see him come through the door.

"Hi Caroline" I give him a hug.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you more"

a/n
i hope you liked this story! check out my account for other ones! thanks so much for the support! ❤️

xo,
sophia 💋🧃🧚🏻‍♀️