Chapter 15: Goodbye For Now

Caroline's POV

I didn't want to say bye. I didn't. So I called an uber and went to the airport by myself. I went through security and everything. Then I see all of them running to catch me. I'm about to board.

"Why did you leave" Erin asks with a frown.

"Yeah, Caroline you didn't say goodbye.." Jayden says.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to say goodbye. I finally have you guys with me again and now I'm saying goodbye" I start crying.

"It's okay" Dylan says as they all give me a hug.

"Okay.. I should get going" I smile, "Bye guys". I get in the line and wait. Then Dylan taps on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for everything I have done. But I regret it. And all that stuff that Maddie said in the live isn't true. Because I don't want her I want you. Because I love you. And I know we only dated for less than a week, but I love you. And I know that I love you" he says. I blush. I kiss him.

"Cool" I keep walking and get on the plane. He loves me. He said he loves me.

Dylan's POV

She kisses me.

"Cool" she says while blushing. She walks on. And I'm blushing.

I turn around to see everyone there.

"What was that?" Erin says.

"Shut up".

I look at my phone. Someone tagged me.

erinwilliamss: #tb to when dylan and caroline only started dating ❤️ we'll miss you caroline

erinwilliamss: #tb to when dylan and caroline only started dating ❤️ we'll miss you caroline. "i know that i love you". "cool".
tagged: @dylan.kingwell @caro.bennett

user1: i'm confused by the caption 😂
user2: what do you mean "i love you"? DID HE SAY I LOVE YOU OMFG.

caro.bennett: whoever said "cool" seems like a very cool person 😍
———> dylan.kingwell: no i love you back?
————> caro.bennett: i love you

user3: SHE SAID I LOVE YOU BACK IN THE  COMMENTS IM GOING TO CRY

jay.ley: anyone else tearing up?
———> louis.hynes: me bitch

woah she loves me back.