Chapter 10: Wait. What?

Caroline's POV

What the actual hell? What the hell? What the- Anyways. I didn't know what he was going to say. I didn't know if I wanted him to say what he was going to say.

"What is it?" I said nervously.

"I didn't break up with her" Dylan looked down. Wait. What?

"What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"I- look I felt really bad. It was for no reason" He wasn't even looking at me.

"What do you mean for no reason? I thought you wanted this to work out? You are so annoying! Maddie was a bitch. And you made an excuse so you could stay with her?! I knew this was a lie. This was a mistake" I yelled and ran off to my room.

Dylan's POV

She ran away. I ran after her.

"I'm sorry, okay. I just didn't know how to do it"

"So you had to lie?" She was crying. Like crying, crying.

"This isn't going to work" She says.

"Wait what?" I yell. " So you're breaking up with me?"

"Yes. I just don't know what to do anymore. There is too much drama" She says.

"Are you kidding me? We've been dating for literally 5 days and you're breaking up with me when we just started dating?" I yell.

"Just leave me alone, Dylan. I need to be alone" She tells me. I walk away. I go into my room that I share with Louis. I sit on the bed and just lay down. I'm tired of this.

Erin's POV

I heard yelling and a lot of crying. I walk into the room and see Caroline laying down on the bed crying. I hug her.

"Why would you do that? Why would you say that in truth or dare? Why did you ruin everything?" She cries.

"I'm so sorry" I tell her. Suddenly I'm crying too. I text Louis.

e: We need to tell everyone about last year. It's creating too much drama.
l: What? But everyone's gonna hate us.
e: Jayden is too much. All of this is too much.
l: But why though?
e: We both know by now that WE are ruining Caroline's relationship with Dylan. You know they love each other right?
l: Wait but they haven't been dating long
e: But we both know they've loved each other longer than that. we need to fix this.

a/n
sorry for the short chapter! i did a double update! i hope you liked it. please vote! :)