Chapter 4: One In a Million

Caroline's POV

If I knew he had a girlfriend, I wouldn't like him. Why didn't he tell us he had a girlfriend? We got into the car. Dylan and Maddie were in the front seat and me and Louis in the back.

"Hey I know you are upset, Caroline," Louis whispered.

"H- how did you know?" I questioned.

"Do you think Erin wouldn't tell me?" He laughed.

"What are you guys talking about" Dylan was confused.

"Babe, I think they are having a private conversation" Maddie told him. This snotty b- jerk. I meant jerk. I rolled my eyes.

(fast forward to when they get to Erin's lake house. yes, she has a lake house)

I got my carry-on and backpack out of the car. Dylan and Maddie had their stuff too. I guess they are staying with us. Louis was such a weakling, so he needed help getting his bag. I pulled but my skinny spaghetti noodle arms started giving up.

"Um.. I need help" I said struggling.

"I'll help" Dylan insisted. Maddie took his arm and pulled him back.

"I'll help her" Maddie said with a smirk. She pulled the bag really hard. She didn't stop pulling. Then she got it and basically dropped it on me. I fell to the side and let out a groan.

"Oopsies" Maddie says sarcastically. I now had a scrape on my arm. Dylan helped me up. I got Louis' bag and we walked towards the lake house. Erin ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I missed you too!" She was squeezing me so hard. My scar started hurting a lot.

"Are you hurt" She looked at my scrape. It was bleeding.

"Yeah, no biggie, I'll just clean it and put a bandaid" I said. She told me that the first aid kit was on the left. I went inside and found the first aid kit. Thanks Maddie. You pickley bitch.

Louis' POV

The girls had gone inside and I caught up with Dylan.

"Dude, I thought you liked Jayden" I said.

"I said she was pretty. And that was months ago" He rolled his eyes.

"Why'd you stop liking her?" I asked. He kept on walking and ignored me.

Why's he being such an ass?

Dylan's POV:

"Why'd you stop liking her?" Louis asked.

I know I'm acting like an ass. But the only reason I don't like Jayden anymore is because well.. I won't lie. Jayden and I dated for a month. That's it. A month. She started getting annoying, so I broke up with her. I know, it's mean, but she's a bitch. She still likes me and it's really annoying.

I still defend her though because she was really nice to me while we were dating. I won't lie, I still have a feeling in my heart that I still like Caroline. She is one in a million. She's unique, pretty, kind, funny. But I am dating Maddie. But-

Oh. My. Lord.

I still like Caroline.
a/n
i hoped you liked this chapter! more drama will come soon. again, sorry for bad grammar. :)