Virgin territory

After the loss of our baby, Cassia, my mom and I rekindled our relationship, and that really meant a lot to me, but at the same time, Wyatt and I kind of drifted apart.

He was always working or studying and I was always studying.

Wyatt wouldn't let me work until I was done with school. He wanted me to have full focus.

Sometimes I got really lonely by myself in the small apartment. Everytime Wyatt came home from work, he was either too tired for anything or just plainly ignored me.

★~★~★

I was standing in front of the mirror in my bra and panties as I stared at myself, Wyatt was behind me on the bed.

"What is it?" Wyatt asked, slight irritation in his voice and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say anything." I grumbled to him as I traced a stretch mark on my stomach with my finger, a pout on my lips.

"You called me with your eyes." He responded. I could practically see him eye rolling.

I turned to look at him in annoyance. "I'm not even looking at you!" I yelled.

"Why are you staring at yourself?" He asked with a calmer voice and I walked towards the bed and sat on it, placing a pillow in front of me to cover myself.

"These stupid stretch marks won't go away." I mumbled with a pout as I hid my face in the pillow.

"Let me see." I shook my head and he grabbed hold of my pillow but didn't remove it. "Let me see." He said again, his voice commanding but gentle at the same time.

"No." I whined like a child and he chuckled, easily snaching the pillow from me and I quickly brought my knees to my chest.

"Let me see, Les." He said tickling my sides. When he saw that I wasn't giving in, he grabbed hold of my wrists and pushed me so that I was laying flat on the bed with him straddling me while pinning my hands to the side of my head.

"What now?" I asked with a smile and he smiled back, his dimple popping out by his cheek.

He leaned down and kissed my boobs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing you better, can't you tell?" He said, going to my other breast.

"I'm not hurt, you idiot." I said with a giggle and he shrugged.

When he went to kiss my stomach, I realised that he was actually kissing my stretch marks.

"Okay, now you're being ridiculous, Wyatt."

"Why? I'm just showing you that I don't have a problem with these. I love you just. The way. You. Are." He said between kisses and I giggled.

"Okay, you creep. Now get off me." I gently pushed him off and he chuckled as he moved next to me.

I moved to straddle him and I kissed the tip of his nose. "I love you too."

★~★~★

A few weeks after, I had finally gotten the courage to try and sleep with him.

As weird as it may sound, we had only done 'the deed' once, which was when we had made Cassia.

He had been extremely patient with me and I couldn't have been more grateful, so I had decided to something for him for a change.

I decided to go out and treat myself, then I bought a sexy little lingerie in his favourite colour.

When I got home, I took a long and relaxing bubble bath, then went to cook his favourite meal. When I was done with everything, I dressed in the little blue see-through dress and I read a book as I waited for him to come home.

After what seemed like hours of waiting, I finally heard the door open and close with force.

"Les?! I'm home!" He called out like he always did before dropping onto the couch and waiting for me to announce that dinner was ready — he always found me in the kitchen when he came home.

I hope this works. I thought to myself as I got up from the bed, put the book away and padded towards the living room.

"Dinner's already ready." I said from the doorway, trying my best to lean on the doorframe sexily.

I probably look like an idiot. I thought as I mentally face palmed.

In all honesty, I was still pretty much a virgin and had no idea, what so ever, what I was doing.

"Oh, already? I —" He turned to look at me and the rest of his words caught in his throat as he raked his eyes over me.

"W-what's this?" He asked as he stood up. I moved from the doorframe and walked towards the kitchen to fix his food, a smirk on my lips.

"Are you hungry?" I asked innocently, ignoring his question.

I felt him right behind me and I slightly jumped in surprise at the sudden contact.

"Famished." He responded, his hands going to my waist.

"Okay then. I'm gonna need you to sit down, babe." I said with a giggle as I felt his lips trace my neck and shoulder.

"I don't want food." He turned me around so that I was facing him and he lifted me, making me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.

He crashed his lips on mine and groaned into the kiss, making me smile. He licked my bottom lip, asking for access, and I granted it to him.

Our tongues fought for dominance, with him winning in the end. He started moving, walking towards the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed and I bounced a bit, then got up onto my knees to take his shirt and pants off.

When we had gotten all his clothes off, he moved to remove mine, literally tearing the little dress in half. I let it slide off of my arms as I looked up into his eyes.

Dilated with lust as he looked at me hungrily. He looked me over, kneeling on the bed in only a thong and stockings.

He licked his lips like a hungry predator and swooped down to capture my lips with his own.

He sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled me onto him so that I was straddling him, and as if he couldn't wait any longer to be inside me, he managed to tear the thin fabric covering my sex and I growled in frustration.

"Stop tearing my clothes, dammit." I said between kisses.

He chuckled darkly as he rubbed my clit, making me release a moan, "I'll get you another one. You're taking your pills, right?"

"Mm-hm." I hummed with a nod.

He aligned himself with my centre and I slowly slid down onto him as I let out moans and shallow pants.

"Ahh, fuck, baby girl." Wyatt growled lowly into my ear.

He placed his hands on my waist and moved me on top of him and he groaned. I could feel his length pulsating within me as my walls contracted around him.

I pulled on his hair as he simultaneously thrusted his hips up, making me let out a slight yelp at the sudden aggressiveness.

One hand of his let go of my waist and found its way to my hair, tugging hard so that my neck was exposed to him and he sucked and nibbled on the skin as well as on my boobs, leaving hickeys in his wake.

He suddenly flipped us so that I was laying flat on my back — sort of — and he was on top of me.

Without noticing, he had a hand on my throat, squeezing slightly as he rammed into me, making me let out a noise between a moan and a whimper.

He moved roughly within me a few more times before I came undone. When he came in me, his grip on my throat got a bit stronger, almost making me pass out, but he released me just in time and pulled out of me and layed next to me.

He kissed my lips sweetly then looked at me with dazed eyes and a sleepy smile.