Chapter Two

Goku Black looked around as he held his wounds "Damn, that Damn Saiyan Son Goku. He managed to land a strong blow on me. But I can exploit it." He started to smirk "My power will grow from every battle and make my own strength far beyond his." I stopped as I looked at him as I pulled my wrist away from him and sighs heavily feeling the whole part of the manga had been spoiled to me by him.

"Alright, Let's get this over with and let me fix those wounds will you" I mumbled as I wasn't scared of this so-called god in front of me. As he kept talking I went to the kitchen and grabbed the med-kit. "Now can I do so without you whining about Goku." I said, moving his hands away from his wound.

"Well excuse me Mortal, I did not ask for any assistance from you." Goku Black glared at me as I felt a sort of intense rage behind his eyes "All your pointless wars and battle have corrupted the beautiful world around you. The Utopia that was given to you is no longer pure due to your actions."

I rubbed my head and looked around as I turned around holding my laughter in from this, but stopped myself as I turned around and faced him and slowly flicked his forehead. "Calm down with all this Utopia for all I remember this isn't your normal dimension that you see everyday" I said as I looked at his wounds seeing it bleed out more as I glared at him "Now move your hands before I make you Black!" I yelled loudly at him.

Black glared looking at me before sighing "Damn it, it seems without my companion here to properly heal me I'll require assistance from you." He moved his arm away "But make no mistake, after I've recovered from my injuries I will continue my mission to wipe out all mortals." He looked at me with crossed arms as he accepted that this was the only solution that would help him out.

I stared and sighs heavily and then looked at the wound he had as I looked at him and raised a brow "And next time be more careful damn it...you're lucky, I was the one to find you" I said not playing around anymore giving a serious look staring into his eyes with no fear. "And one more thing I am not going to help you! If your plan is just to kill all Mortals, when you're getting help from one" I glared more and crossed my arms looking away waiting for an agreement not helping him at all.

"Hmm... It seems that there may be hope for some mortals." Black looked at me as if he was studying me carefully "It seems you have a strong will, a shame it's being used for the wrong purpose. But what can I say, a mortal like you can never understand my noble causes and why I do this for the universe, no for the Multiverse." Black held his hand out "Why don't you join me in my journey for Salvation?"

I stopped and looked at his hand as I got up slowly and reached my hand out to grab his, well from what it looked like to him, but I glared as I slapped him across the face making him turn his face another way. "First... My name is (Y/N) and two maybe because you never even told people why the hell you are doing this... that's why no one understands you! And last I am not joining you just to kill my kind that is not who I am" I yelled into his ear with rage and anger as I stood there not afraid of what you might do.

Black looked at me and glared before taking a minute and starting to laugh "Well, in time you will see it in my vision. You will see how imperfect I think of mortals. " Black smirked before reaching out to me "I'll show you the world for what it truly is, barbaric, primitive and above all disgusting."

I sigh and looked at him as he was reaching out for me. I slapped his hand away from getting any closer to me and sighs more and started thinking about something and raised a brow. "I don't think you're perfect either but how about this lets make a deal" I said and looked at you smiling brightly knowing I will be able to do this.

"Oh, and what is this deal you speak of. And it better be worth my time." Black crossed his arms being slightly curious about her deal and sat down on the floor "I'll listen and we'll see if I agree to it or decline it."

"Alright fine, how about this give me a month to show you how exciting our world can be...Then if you do like it you can't kill anymore mortals but, If I can't make you see the difference in our world then I will join you, How does that sound Black?" I asked and held my hand out.

"Hmmm, Fine I will agree to this bargain of yours (Y/n). But if I don't spot a difference you better be ready in mind, spirit and body to join with me." Black smirked as he shook my hand " I look forward to making this deal with you."