Chapter Four Part Two

Goku Black POV

Her eyes widened and rushed over and grabbed my wrist pointing it away and shook her head "NO LET'S NOT DO THAT!" She yelled and then grabbed a pan and swung it hitting me across the face and glared more. "Think before you do something stupid!!" she ragged and stopped glaring.

I held my head as red bumps started to form around where she hit me with the pan "Primitive beast, are you sure you're a woman and not an ape?!" I yelled out at her as my head kept on hurting "Why would you hit me with a pan?!"

(Y/n) stopped and glared more as she had a huge smirk on her face as she grabbed another pan "Black if you forgot....Your manners you don't call a woman an APE!!!" She yelled and started smacking me with both pans and glare.

I looked at (Y/n) as only 3 words came to my thought "I... am... screwed." I thought of that before feeling the barrage of 2 pans on my head.

10 Minutes later

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) stopped as she felt all her anger go away and smiled as she put the pans, stained with blood, in the sink and looked at Black as she laughed slowly "Ummm what happened to you?" She asked acting like she didn't know what the hell just happened to black as she had an evil smirk on her face.

Black was laying sprawled on the ground with many bumps on his head, the bandages ripped off and his eyes were swirling like a fainted pokemon "Why... Why was I partnered with such an ape of a woman." were his last thoughts before passing out.

"You're mostly an ape because you're a Saiyan! Ugh and if you keep calling me I will do this a..." She stopped and noticed he was knocked out and sighs heavily as she grabbed his arm and started dragging him into her bedroom and raised a brow "How am I going to get him...on here?" she asked herself.

He groaned before grabbing her and taking her with him onto the bed and had her under his arm as he groaned "I'll get back at you woman... no ape.." He muttered in his sleep as he hugged her close to him.

Her eyes widened and blushed darkly as she looked up at him shyly and she didn't fight back as she stayed close and mumbles "This isn't you getting me back if I like it" She mumbled as she slowly closed her eyes cuddling with him.

7 hours later

Black slowly woke up on the bed and yawned a bit before feeling something in his hand as she squeezed it "Huh... what is this? It's soft, a little bouncy." He squeezed it again "And... a little warm I think?"

(Y/n) was sleeping until she whined a bit and opened her eyes slowly feeling something touch her breast and stopped as she made a little sound. That when she shot up and looked at him as her face went from pale to super dark red and raised her hand as she slapped him across the face "DON'T TOUCH THAT YOU PERVERT!"

Black held his cheek "Hey WHAT THE HELL! WHY DID YOU SLAP ME! I DID NOTHING IMPURE!" He looked at (Y/n) with a look mixed with rage and confusion "All I did was squeeze a squishy thing in my hand and it got you to be mad?! How?!"

"THAT SQUISHY THING YOU WERE TOUCHING WAS M..... M-my chest area you dumbass." She said as she covered her upper chest area with her arms and looked at him a blushing mess and really mad he had done that dirty deed.

"What do you mean?! So you can touch my chest and I don't see anything wrong with that!" Black grabbed her hand as he placed it on his chest "Go ahead and squeeze it, I don't see what's wrong with me doing it."

Her eyes widened as she blushed even more, having a nosebleed as her hand was touching his chest as she then pulled her hand away from his chest as she covered her nose. "It is different, my chest is more.... well not muscular like yours d-don't you see the difference between the chest area" She said as she looked at him shyly "A-and I am a female! When a male does that either dirty deed..O-Or to please women d-dummy!" She yelled shyly.