Chapter Three (Part One)

I looked at him and shook his hand slowly and after a second, I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms slowly "alright now that is done, I have to fix your wound so it's going to hurt" I said as I grabbed a cloth with rubbing alcohol on it and looked at him as I placed it on the wound giving him a painful sting.

Black grunted as he looked away as I kept dressing his wound "Pain like this is nothing, if I can't endure pain like this I can't execute my plan." He looked at me as the alcohol seemed to have a small effect on him "I guess I should say thank you for helping me recover."

"Mmm that is rare coming from you, but you're welcome Black glad I can help you" I said and smiled looking at him as he was being kinda nice to me. "But please don't move so much...your wounds can still open more or just bleed out" I said and hums grabbing bandages wrapping them around his waist up causing me to get a bit closer to him.

Black waited for me to finish up bandaging his wounds as he felt a bit off when their distance was closer "You know that could prove beneficial for me. Whenever I'm at the edge of death's door and come back my power will grow exponentially allowing me to reach greater heights." He smirked and leaned in my ear "And who knows, maybe after I kill all mortals, I'll keep you around, maybe even make you my queen in my Utopia."

My eyes widened and blushed slowly as he said that last part, I slowly shaked my head and stood up pointing at him and shook my head "Mmm you can't just kill all the Mortals! Remember we deal in all this anyway. I wouldn't want to be your Queen of this so-called Utopia! I can't when your the murder that killed my family" I said and glared angered by this and sighs heavily "So I will make you like Mortals and see they aren't that bad!" I yelled.

Black looked at me and sighed a bit "Such a shame, you actually think you'll be able to change my mind about mortals and that they can be a good cause. Well if I could I would happily take you with me to the future of your world with my time ring." He looked at his left hand and gritted his teeth "That damn saiyan bastard Goku, I'll beat him eventually and make him see the despair that awaits him."

"The Future can change you know..Anyway it better that your here than with the others, they can really hurt you or worse they will kill you" I mumbled and crossed my arms and sighs heavily as I picked up his bloody Gi "Anyway I am a mortal and you wanted to make me your Queen for this fantasy you have in your head" I said and walked off to another room.

Black looked at me before laughing "Kill me, oh please. I'm a God in a Saiyan's body, what could they do to me when I could kill them with a flick of my finger." He walked after me "And It's not a fantasy when it can be made into a reality. The dragon balls will allow me to get my wish granted."

I kept walking knowing he was following and rolled my eyes heading to the washer and put his Gi inside pouring chemicals into the washer and started it. "Even a God can be killed and even if you are in a Saiyan's body, you can be killed" I said and turned it on the washer and turned around flicking his forehead "And if you forgotten your here while Goku and the others are looking for the dragons balls at this moment so your not getting the fantasy of yours" I said and walked past him.

"And what makes you say that. Do you think you can stop me?" Black looked at me shirtless and with his arms crossed a bit amused "You sure are a feisty and strong woman, and I can feel that the Saiyan genes of this body like that." He walked over before putting his hand on the wall behind me "But I can control them very well, so (Y/n), what makes you think my fantasy is unreachable. These injuries are nothing once I get healed up, and my body is nearly invincible compared to you mortals."

I stopped and looked into his eyes and was blushing slowly because he was shirtless as I sigh not wanting to do this to someone who was wounded, but I had to prove my point and glared. " If you are able to control yourself why tell a mortal what you like about them" I said and grabbed his arm and giggles as I quickly took him to the ground making him face the wooden floor as I sat on his back "And don't underestimate us we are stronger than you think" I said laughing.