Chapter 13

THIS SCENE GETS ME EVERY SINGLE TIME LIKE, THIS ISN'T HUMANLY POSSIBLE MY SISTER AND I WATCHED THIS SCENE COUNTLESS TIMES TO THE POINT THAT SHE SAID HIS BUTT LOOKS LIKE A HARD-BOILED EGG I'M SCREAMING

I got a call from Dazai saying that he and his colleague got into a car accident. "I'll be right there," I said and went to the hospital. I watched him come out with his right arm in a sling. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm fine," he answered and planted a kiss on my cheek. "We need to find Atsushi-kun now," I said. "Things are getting a little weird around town."

I turned into a fox and said, "Hop on." We went around town to find Atsushi while dodging people who were infected by Q's curse. "He's over there," said Dazai. I found him lying on the ground reaching for Q's doll. Dazai hopped off of me and picked up the doll. "You win, Atsushi-kun," he told him as he activated his ability, making the doll disappeared. "Dazai-san... Vivi-san..." he said.

Then he gasped. "It's dangerous here. They'll shoot you from above," he told us. "I wonder about that," said Dazai and pressed a button on his remote control. Capsules around town opened and released purple smoke into the air, distracting our enemies. "Hop on boys," I told them as I quickly retreated them to a subway station.

"Good job, Atsushi-kun," said Dazai. "Yokohama is saved. Or so I wish. But as long as the enemy have Q, they'll repeat this carnage as many times as they need. Now, what do we do?" "Dazai-san, Vivi-san, I'm reminded of a line from a book I read a long time ago," said Atsushi. "'The head may err, but never the blood.' I have an idea."

Dazai and I looked at him in curiosity. "It may seem out of the question to everyone else. Yet to me, to my blood and soul, it seems like the only correct answer." "What's the idea?" I asked. "An alliance. They're the most powerful in Yokohama, and they're trying to defend this city. There's no better organization to help us in our fight against the Guild," said Atsushi.

"And which organization is that?" Dazai asked. Atsushi looked up at us and answered, "The Port Mafia."

**********

The next day...

"I don't feel like working," Dazai groaned as he was laying down on the couch with his butt in the air. "Stop sounding like a broken trumpet first thing in the morning," said Kunikida. "I don't feel like holding a conversation right now, Kunikida-kun," Dazai said lazily. "The town was saved from annihilation thanks to you and Atsushi-kun," I said.

"So why have you ended up like this the next day?" Kunikida asked. "The boss has me lined up for this new job..." Dazai groaned painfully. "Is it what Atsushi and the boss were discussing yesterday?" Kunikida asked. "It is," the president said, who was standing behind him. "Good morning," Kunikida greeted him.

"Dazai, are we making progress on our secret meeting with the Port Mafia?" "I've made arrangments, but..." "Do you think the Port Mafia boss will be here?" "I'm sure. It's a perfect opportunity to kill our boss, after all," Dazai concluded. Kunikida's eyes moved from the president and Dazai back and forth as they conversed.

"That is preferable to having bloodshed among our members," the president said as he walked off. Dazai turned the other way and called, "Vivi-chan, come here~" "Oi, Dazai..." said Kunikida before exploding, "A secret meeting with the Port Mafia?!" "Atsushi-kun's idea has turned into a huge deal," Dazai said as I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me in a hug, "Even though the Guild is now our biggest threat..."

"Wait a second. I have no idea what's going on. First of all, why are you the one arranging the meeting?" Kunikida asked. Dazai and I turned to him and I said, "Because this guy here is originally from the Port Mafia." "What?!" Kunikida was shook. "Everyone knows about it apart from you, Kunikida-kun," said Dazai as he buried his face in my neck.