Chapter 15

Four years ago...

Dazai was waiting for me at the school gate when class was over. "Vivi-chan~," he said. "Dazai-kun," I said as I ran up and jumped into his arms. "How's your day? Are you still getting bullied?" he asked as he hugged me tightly. "No, not anymore. Thanks to you and Chuuya-kun," I answered. "That's good. Come, I wanna take you somewhere," he said as he took my hand.

We headed down an alley and turned to the right where we walked down the stairs to a bar. A calico cat was sitting on one of the seats and meowed. "Hello, Sensei," Dazai greeted. "You're calling a cat Sensei?" I asked. "Doesn't he look wise? He gives up his seats when I have guests, too," Dazai said as he sat down.

"By the way, Vivi-chan, how old are you?" he asked. "Eighteen. Why?" I asked. "Then you can drink!" he said and smiled brightly. "Uh, I never drank alcohol before," I said. "Oh." Dazai looked surprised. "I'll stick with my soda, thank you very much," I said and sat down beside him. The cat rubbed his head against my leg while I drank.

"How about you, Dazai-kun?" "Hmm?" "How old are you?" "I'm also eighteen." "I see. Then when's your birthday?" "June 19." "I'm older than you by eleven days." "Eh? No way." I finished my glass of soda and said, "I should be heading back to my dorm room soon." "You can spend the night at my place," said Dazai as he finished his drink.

"You're sneaking me in again?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright, but if I get caught, it's your fault," I said. When reached the Port Mafia base, I had to wrap both my arms and legs around Dazai from behind and his coat completely hiding me as he passed by security without them noticing me. "Alright Vivi-chan, we're here," he said he entered his room and shut the door.

I let him go and took off my bag before jumping onto his bed. "I'm so tired," I said. Dazai stroked my head and said, "Get some rest then. I still have some work to do." He left the room and I was alone. I looked out the window to see the moon shining brightly. I yawned and muttered, "Thank god I don't have class tomorrow." I climbed underneath the covers and fell fast asleep.

By the time Dazai came back, he saw me sleeping in his bed. "Vivi-chan?" he said and I snored in reply. He slowly approached me and stroked my head. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Hmm?" I groaned. "Ah, sorry, I woke you up," he said. I motioned him over. "Alright alright, give me a sec." He changed out of his clothes and climbed into bed.

"Dazai-kun..." I muttered as he held me close to him. "Goodnight, Vivi-chan. I love you," he said. I turned a bit red before replying, "I love you too," as he kissed me on the forehead.

**********

Present time...

I woke up the next morning and muttered, "Why did I dream of the past?" Dazai was snoring beside me and saying, "Vivi-chan, I love you..." "Love you too, dork," I said and patted his head. I got out of bed to make breakfast for us when Dazai woke up. "Vivi-chan?" he said. "Oh, you up now?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Feeling better now, my love?" he asked. "Much better," I answered as I felt my back. "My little foxy," he said as he hugged and swayed me from side to side. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. Dazai leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I'll have you for breakfast." My face turned red immediately. "Eh?"

He flipped us over until I was on my back and he was on top of me. "D-Dazai-kun, what are you doing..." I blushed profusely as I felt his hand go up to my shirt. "We get a day off, and I have you all to myself," he said. "What's up with you these days?" I asked as he buried his face in my neck, giving me hickeys once again. "Ow..." I moaned.

"What's wrong, princess? Are you not enjoying it?" he asked. I was getting so flustered that I couldn't respond. "Don't worry baby, I'm right here with you," said Dazai as he kissed me passionately.

**********

"How you feeling, darling?" he asked as he stroked my head. "You like to go rough, huh?" I said. Dazai smiled and said, "That's my way of showing my love for you." He gave my bruises and hickeys kisses. "Screw it... I'm too tired to make breakfast now..." I groaned and buried my face in his chest. "I love you so much, Dazai-kun," I said.

"Love you more, sweetheart," he said. "Now commit double suicide with me~" "No thanks, I'd rather grow old with you together," I muttered. "Aw, you're so sweet," he said and hugged me tightly. "I've fallen in love with you all over again, Vivi-chan." I smiled as I felt him kiss my forehead.