Shade of Blue

Just a little sprint we did SpringZero123 and satsukiss hehehe...

Anyways, there's a pretty good reason why we did it...so I hope you guys enjoy this small fic I did!😊

Was this enough?

Was this she really wanted?

It never came to her mind that a person out of nowhere, suddenly enters to her life, could made everything different...

He was there with her, throughout the years, giving her the company to adjust her new life in New York..

Until she never expected to fall for him...

She thought it was perfect, just like the movies that she would always watch at home, where a man and a woman would fell in love and have a perfect ending...

But it wasn't..

And that is how the reality struck her

Days, months and years had passed, time changes...

as well as him..

He was no longer the same man that she met in back in college, he was no longer that would give all his attention for her...

He became too different, too cruel..and incredibly selfish

But she suppressed those feelings, because she knew, she had still fallen for him, deep inside of her, there's despair of hope that he'll change...

But he didn't...

Until things began to turn upside down

Countless times she would saw him going out with someone, how he would tried to outwit her, almost looking her like a fool from everybody and to herself

It's not fair...

At all...

The cold wind passed through her hair as she sat on her bed, staring at the window, it was raining..but somehow, she wasn't felt scared nor sad...only a silent sorrow..

She needed someone to talk to, she needed a person to listen...to hear her pain inside..

And within an instant she knew, it was her friend back at the pink palace..

He was her comfort in times of need..

But....

Eventhough she would tried to reach out to him...there was no longer a presence of that bright and cheerful voice from the other line...

Only utter silence....

He's gone...

Because of her..

It was her fault afterall, she never had the attention to talk to him because of that Narcisstic jerk...

All her attention was for that wrong person...

Staring at the dark blue colored sky, it reminded her the color dyed on her hair...cold and alone...

Maybe she was meant to be blue afterall...