SEVENTEEN FEMALE MEMBER

↱sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ↰

↱ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ↰

WANG KAY

(FACE CLAIM: AleXa | Solo artist)

STAGE NAME: K3
BIRTH NAME: Wang Kay
POSITION: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae
BIRTHDAY: October 19, 2000
AGE: 19
ZODAIC: Libra
HEIGHT: 5'4
NATIONALITY: American-Chinese
SUB UNIT: Hip-Hop unit

FACTS

Born in Oklahoma, United States.

Moved to Australia at age 5 and then went back to her home town at age 10 then moved to China at age 14 and then moved to Korea at age 17.

Languages she can speak: English, Chinese, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, and basic Thai.

Has two older brothers both who are both 24 and a younger sister who is 18.

Listening to music, Writing, Producing music, Cleaning.

Knows Martial Arts.

Trained at Pledis for only a few months.

Joined during the You Made My Dawn album.

Friends with Jackson Wang (Got7), Chenle and Renjun and WinWin (NCT), Bang Chan and Felix and I.N (STRAY KIDS), and Samuel Kim.

She wanted to become an baker and move to France when she was 4-6. But at age 6 she wanted to become an singer because of Nickelback. But at age 10 when she found out about EXO that's when she wanted to become an Kpop Idol.

Favorite song from an American artist is Must Be Nice by Nickelback and favorite song from an Korean artist is Eternally by Tomorrow X Together.

Her favorite idols is Changbin and Jisung from Stray Kids and Suga from BTS.

If she wasn't an idol she would be a Writer.

Has a habit of hitting the members and stumbling when laughing.

She claimed in a Vlive that she picked up her laugh from Minghao (The8). That's why when she laughs her laugh kinda sound like his.

Ideal Type: Someone who is nice, older, and taller than her.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰