HISTORY

↱ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ↰

It all started when her parents met at church her mom was six at the time with the name Lisa and her dad was five at the time with the name Chao. They hanged out a lot growing up and become best friends.
But time went on and they grew older and before they knew it Chao was dating a woman and had her oldest brother Samuel. Lisa married another man and had a kid named Blake which is the second oldest brother.
Then Lisa and the guy she was married to was now not married anymore. The woman Chao was dating was now broken up. Chao was a player and Lisa walked right in his trap. They had her Wang Kay or best known as K3.
After he parents had her. Kay, Lisa and Blake moved in with Chao. Where Kay fell in love with drums which her older brother had. She heard rock bands all the time. Since Chao and Blake loved rock bands. Like AC/DC, KISS, and Nickelback. She was a happy child. She didn't have a care in the whole. She was small and nice and kind. She had fun everywhere she went. Nothing could bring her down.
Lisa and Chao fought a lot. He wasn't in love with her he mostly hated her. He was mean to her and one day it got so bad that they left and went and stayed at the other house they owned. Then a few weeks later moved to Australia after Kay's grandma died.
Kay was still a happy child till she turned 11 where she become quiet... didn't say much anymore. Which made her mom worry. Since she wasn't her loud playful self. Everything finally caught up to Kay. Everyone always told her to be quiet or to shut up since she was so loud. She now stopped talking. She was now the quiet kid at school.Who listened to rock bands and wore black on most days which her mother hated. Kay become so sad that she cried most nights and learned how to silently cry since she didn't want her mother to worry. She was in constant pain.
Kay had a dream that was impossible to reach. Her family didn't believe in her. Kids at school made fun of her for having that dream. But she didn't give up on it just yet. She started to learn Korean. Learn how to dance better. Learn how to sing and rap better. Later on she moved to Korea. Her mom only going to stay there for a few weeks before leaving when Kay turns Eighteen.
When she was doing a dance cover to EXO in the street of Korea with the dance team that she joined just a week ago. That's when she got seen and where she got casted. That's when her whole life changed. That's when she finally become happy again...

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰