SHIPS OUTSIDE OF SVT

↱sʜɪᴘs ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ↰

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ↰

K3 AND JACKSON (GOT7)

A father and daughter type of friendship and ship

A father and daughter type of friendship and ship. She met Jackson when she first moved to Korea. Just like S.coups Jackson takes care of her and has since her parents are in America. They're cute moments between the two. Like at award shows when Seventeen wins or she wins an award. His at first shocked but then he smiles big and bright and claps and yells every now and then. As if it was really his daughter up on the stage. And he always congrats her and hugs her backstage after.

Just like him when he or Got7 wins. She claps and smiles brightly which she doesn't do often. She is happy for him or him and the group. As soon as she gets backstage she goes run off and founds him and then hugs him.

She listens to all his solo songs and even on Vlive tell Carats to go listen to his songs and show love to him and support him as much as they can. He as well listens to her songs and support her as well. Give each other gifts randomly.

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ↰

K3 AND CHENLE (NCT)

NCTzens and CARAT's ship them mostly because of how cute the two are when together

NCTzens and CARAT's ship them mostly because of how cute the two are when together. They have the greatest friendship. He buy her things even when she says no or says he doesn't have too. If he sees something she might like he going to get it. They have a lot of jokes together so they are always laughing together. When she first moved to China Chenle was her first best friend there. They travel to China together when they both have free time. Their families are close. Used to when both families was in China they went out to eat or just did things together.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰