SHIPS IN SVT

↱sʜɪᴘs ɪɴ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ↰

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ s.ᴄᴏᴜᴘs↰

K3 AND S.COUPS

Even though there five years between the two it doesn't seem like it

Even though there five years between the two it doesn't seem like it. Since both of her parents are in America S.coups has taken care of her. Basically have raised her since she moved to Korea.

Even in her days as a trainee he has help her out. Sneaking food in the dorms for her. She was originally going to be a Vocalist of the group but Pledis thought she wasn't a good enough singer to put as a Vocalist. So they put her as a Rapper instead. Which she wasn't mad at since she told S.coups she wanted to become a rapper instead. S.coups helped her become better at rapping.

She goes to him for everything. If she has a question she goes to him. If she can't understand what a member is saying or in interviews or on a show she always tugs on his shirt to get his attention and whisper in his ear that she can't understand and then he will explain. Even when she is stressed she will go to him and talk about it or just hug him which helps too. Even when she wants no help he still helps her.

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀɴᴏɴ↰

K3 AND VERNON

This is the ship that everyone knows of

This is the ship that everyone knows of. Don't matter if your a Carat or not. Everyone has heard of this ship. This is the one of the most popular ships out of the Seventeen ships.

Vernon often says that K3 is his second sister. Since K3 has two brothers that she doesn't see much beside a few phone calls every one to two months. She says that Vernon is like her third non blood related older brother. Her family treats his family like they are one big family. When Vernon family comes and visits him they as well let her join them and spend time together.

They both like chocolate so when ever they don't have to do diets. They go out and eat anything that is chocolate. They out to eat a lot together. They watch movies together when they have free time. Both a Harry Potter and Star Wars fan. One of K3 brother liked Star Wars and made her watch all the movies which made K3 a Star Wars fan. So sometimes her and Vernon watch Star Wars together. She read all the Harry Potter books. She sometimes reads Harry Potter books to him as well.

They fight over which is better cats or dogs. Which the fights last for days. Till they end up forgetting about it and stop fighting and go hang out again.

Vernon likes Australia accents. So when she first got to Korea Vernon really liked her accent. Since she still had a bit of an Australian accent left that she got when she moved to Australia when she was younger.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰