allkpop; Most Popular

ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏᴢᴇɴsх • 22 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

SEVENTEEN'S K3 IS THE MOST POPULAR KPOP IDOL

Recently, Seventeen's K3 has been gaining a lot of attention for the past few months. Like being in Elle magazine, being stared in three upcoming dramas, debuting in a K-rock girl group, and getting a solo album.

Many Carats and non-Carats as well as idols have fallen in love with her since she joined Seventeen. Many fan accounts have been made for her. Idols have talked about her in Vlives, Interviews, etc.

Many idols have talked about how pretty she is or how nice and kind she is. Many idols have talked about on Vlives to they members asking how to gain her attention. As well in interviews many idols have said they wanted to one day work with her.

Idols that have asked how to gain her attention is Jongho (ATEEZ), Yeonjun (TXT), Jaemin (NCT), I.N (STRAY KIDS), Castle J (MCND)...etc. Some idols that want to work with her later on is BTS, Hongjoong (ATEEZ), ONEWE, ONEUS, BLACKPINK, IZTY...etc.

On a voting website KingChoice held a pole of the best Maknae of 2020. K3 was on top she got the most votes of being the best Maknae of 2020. She was as well in top 3 for the best Leader of 2020. As she is the leader of Flame7.

A pole on the website KingChoice was held through July 30- August 1. She got the most votes which makes her the most popular Kpop idol right now in 2020.

Recently, she has been trending in America, China, Korea, Japan, and a lot of people from Thailand knows about her.

SEE WHAT ELSE IS TRENDING ON ALLKPOP

• ATEEZ NEW COMEBACK

NCT'S JENO CRUSH ON SEVENTEEN'S K3