DATING HISTORY

↱ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ↰

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ↰

K3 AND RENJUN (NCT)

The two dated when she was living in China

The two dated when she was living in China. She was in her second year of middle school. The two become friends because of a quick run into each other when it was her first day and he was running late for class.
The two was friends at first who grew crushes on each other. They dated for two years before deciding it better off to stay as friends. They are still close today.

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ↰

K3 AND SAMUEL KIM (SOLO ARTIST)

Minghao and Jun talked about Samuel when she first become apart of Seventeen

Minghao and Jun talked about Samuel when she first become apart of Seventeen. Since her and Samuel was close in age. They thought they could end up becoming good friends. So they decided a day good for them and Samuel. And toke K3 to met Samuel. And also it would be good time for Minghao and Jun to reconnect with Samuel again. K3 and Samuel became good friends. They started hanging out without Minghao and Jun. They texted everyday. All of Seventeen thought it was cute when Samuel would randomly show up at the dorms, or coming to support them when filming a MV, or come backstage when they was about to go on stage. They ended up dating for a few months before breaking up so they can focus more on being a Kpop idols. They decided if they are still good friends at the end of their careers. They can try again. It did hurt them a bit both since they really liked each other but it's for the best.

↱ᴋ3 ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ↰

K3 AND BANG CHAN (STRAY KIDS)

They met when she moved to Australia

They met when she moved to Australia. They went to the same school at the time. K3's mom knew Bang Chan's mom. So they went to dinners together and things like that regularly. They ended up dating and they parents thought it was adorable. They ended up spending five years together. Spending many moments together. That nether one of them will forget about. Then when she was 10 she had to move back to her home town. Which K3 and Bang Chan said their goodbyes. But still continue to date and called each other every night. It worked out for three years. They was not calling each other anymore since they was too busy. So when she was 13 she decided to break up with him since they was both too busy. It hurt her to do that since she was slowly falling in love with him and he was already in love with her.
They didn't talk again until she moved to Korea and become a trainee. Where backstage at an award show they was both at. They ran into each other and decided to reconnect. Now they both best friends even though they are some feelings still left.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰