allkpop; Dating

ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏᴢᴇɴs • 3 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

IS SEVENTEEN'S K3 AND THE8 DATING?!

Recently, on K3 Instagram she has been posting pictures of her and The8. Most people would say that normal right. But she has been posting photos of them together more frequently. As well on Twitter The8 has been posting a few photos of her and him together. On her Instagram story there has been many videos of them hanging out together.

They as well was seen together at a store shopping together and as well at Lotto World. Which on one of her Instagram stories it was a quick video of her walking around what seemed like Lotto World. Then one was of her walking in front of the camera smiling. Which we are guessing it was The8 who filmed it.

Carats was there at Lotto World at the time but didn't go up to them as they didn't want to bother them and wanted to respect their privacy. But one Carat toke a few photos of them and a short video of them together. That was posted the next day. It went viral very quickly. So a few Carats think that maybe they was on a date.

What do you think? Was they on a date or just hanging out as friends?

UPDATE

K3 just posted a Instagram post of her and The8 together with a cute caption just a few minutes ago.

Then just a few moments ago. Pledis Entertainment comes out saying that K3 and The8 are dating. They have been for three months.

"We are happy to say that the rumors of K3 and The8 are true! They are dating. They have been for three months now. I hope you will continue to love and support Seventeen. As well as support the two idols relationship." - Pledis Entertainment.

What do you think of the two's relationship? Comment down below.

SEE WHAT ELSE IS TRENDING ON ALLKPOP

• SM MAKES A 21 MEMBER CO-ED GROUP

NCT'S TAERIN IS DATING BLACKPINK'S ROSE