1 - Prologue

You stood there, looking up into the sky with your bag on your back, listening as the birds chirp and leaves flying around. You closed your eyes to relaxed at the breeze hoping to get some alone time... But then

*SLAM!*

You heard the front door shut loudly, making you jump slightly. "That's the last of them" Your Father, Zane L/N said, carrying two boxes with both of his hands, he puts the boxes on the back of the car and slams the back shut. "We're hitting it off the road, so come on now" He said, patting the roof the car and gesturing me to come in the car. I didn't say anything and hopped in the passenger seat.

Dad hopped in aswell and closed the door, starting the engine, he looked at me and said "Got everything you need?" I just simply nodded and looked out the window. 

You and your Father never really got along after your Mother's death. But you see he's trying to make you happy, it just doesn't work. He's also barely home when he's at his job. It annoys you how much he cares for he's job more than his Family...

And now that my Mother is gone, he tries he's best to give me attention, why didn't he do that when your Mother is still here? And now we're moving... All the memories you spent on that house are slowing drifting away.

You rest your head on the rear of the car window with your arm, it's 7pm you didn't get much sleep since you stayed up last night watching movies. You sighed heavily and said "Can we atleast stop by McDonald's to get breakfast?" You said, not taking your eyes of the view outside the car.

"Well, we don't wanna be hungry on the road trip so, of course!" He said, it's still miles away to get to McDonald's so you took out your phone from your side pocket, and put on your earphones listening to F/M by F/A and rest your head back down on the window. Closing your eyes as you drift of to the music.

• • •

You woke up from the sudden stop which jolts you up to your suprise. "Sorry" Your Dad mumble, you glared slightly and rubbed your eyes to see that you we're in the drive thru in McDonald's "Since you're awake, why don't you take our order" No shit, you sighed and said "Fries, and a hot choco" You said sitting properly.

"Two big fries, and two hot chocolates!" He said at the speaker, and drove to the cashier. You didn't really care so you put back your earphones and listened to your playlist of songs. Once you got out of there, your dad gave you your fries and your hot drink, and hit it back to the road.

---------------------

Hey guys! That's all for the prologue, I'll update twice a week, or once— idk I'll try uploading the second chapter tomorrow. And as always see you guys next time! Bye!